Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Droid Depot

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorPalpitate View Post
    That's a pretty cool color combo! It's too bad they didn't provide any green decals for the dome to help tie the color motif together more, but still cool looking. Are the decals of the static cling variety so they can be easily removed and reused if you so desired?
    They do have the dome decals included, but for some odd reason they did not stick to my dome. I may actually get another set when I go back this week and see if I just got a bad batch. One nice thing is that you do get multiple stickers for the various types of domes, so if you want to trade certain colors with other people, you can do so.
    Last edited by nooker21; 07-15-2019 at 11:04 PM.

7/21/19 update:

Well, clear blue and clear black R3 domes are once again sold out. Still no droid carrying backpacks, but there has been a full replenishment of the personality chips. Black BB units were also available.

8/4/19 update:

Looks like the clear blue and black R3 domes are still sold out. I'm wondering if orange will become more popular as we get closer to Halloween, and people start making their own seasonal droids. I'm also curious if Disney will capitalize on their 3 3/4" holiday droids and offer seasonal colored droid panels and stickers for these larger models. I could totally see people buying cheap sticker packs in orange/black or red, green, and gold for temporary "costumes" on their creations.

All personality chips were once again sold out - it's amazing how quickly those are selling through when you see an entire display wall filled with them and the next time you visit they have all disappeared.

I was told the droid backpacks finally came back in on Saturday, and were completely sold out by the next morning. So at least they have made a return, even if briefly.

I was at the parks on Saturday and did see the backpacks but nope, no personality chips. My youngest made himself a droid, very cool experience for him

Quote Originally Posted by LandoGriffin View Post
    I was at the parks on Saturday and did see the backpacks but nope, no personality chips. My youngest made himself a droid, very cool experience for him
    At this point I have decided that if they have the backpacks, but none of the other items I want, I might as well build a BB-unit. Because I already gave up the movies, the Jedi, and the Sith. I don't want to give up on anything that can be tied to the Outer Rim just because they sold out on everything I was hoping to buy.
    Now selling the last of my Star Wars collection.
    PLEASE LOOK! My new one will not be this for my sanity's sake.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123