Thread: Shipping advice?

Shipping advice?

Hi everyone, I wasnít sure what section to post this question in. Iím thinking about selling or trading a lot of my carded figures (ranging from potf2 to today, probably a hundred plus of them) and I canít figure out an affordable way to ship them. On eBay it seems a lot of sellers offer free shipping for carded figures, even for ones that sell for only $10 or so. The most common price I see for sellers that do charge for shipping range from $5-8. The LEAST expensive option I can find through usps priority mail is $11 (for a box that will hold a 6x9 in card). I donít think anyone will want to buy a cheaper figure if shipping is that much. How do you guys ship toys? What services do you use? There must be a cheaper alternative -Brooks

The average cost to ship a carded figure is around $6 reg mail, give or take.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

So regular mail instead of priority? Where do you get inexpensive boxes?

Oh, I know, everything I sell is loose, and the cheapest I've seen shipping for even the lightest possible figure in an envelope is about $3.75ish. Best to try to sell in a "lot" or pairs, etc.
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

Have you ever bought anything from Walmart or Amazon, or any place that mails something to you in a box? I reuse those boxes.

TBH, I'm not sure you'll cost out shipping for PTF2 figures. Most are shipped loose for the above cost. ^

When listing an item it's best to give the customer the choice in shipping method, loose or carded, and go from there.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback