Thread: As It Turns Out, It's Not an Ice Cream Maker...

As It Turns Out, It's Not an Ice Cream Maker...

"I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: Aemon Gremm, Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan.

MY LIFE IS A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well but seriously, in universe I guess you can call it a safe, but the name Ice Cream Maker Guy still fits as in REALITY it clearly is an actual ice cream maker.
    'But I don’t want to go among mad people,’ Alice remarked. ‘Oh, you can’t help that,’ said the Cat: ‘We’re all mad here. I’m mad, you’re mad.’ ‘How do you know I’m mad?’ said Alice. ‘You must be,’ said the Cat, ‘or you wouldn’t have come here.’ - Lewis Carroll 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland'

Pfft, Star Wars is dead to me now.

Eh, I prefer the action figure's explanation of it being a computer hard disc containing vital information for the rebels. As many comments in that link have pointed out, a portable safe is not the best thing to keep your valuables.

And I kinda hate that they named this new safe thing after a real-world viral video which had zero connection to SW. What, they're gonna include real-world meme references in SW now? Next, we'll get a Stormtrooper in Ep9 rushing into battle while shouting his name Li-Roi Djan'kingzz.
    UPDATED! Check out my handy worksheet, listing every 1/18th release from 1978 till now
    Easily filtered on source, line, type, product, character name, species and category. Updated till 10-7-2018
    http://www.filedropper.com/rushiesrebelscumfile

Quote Originally Posted by Rushie View Post
    Eh, I prefer the action figure's explanation of it being a computer hard disc containing vital information for the rebels. As many comments in that link have pointed out, a portable safe is not the best thing to keep your valuables.

And I kinda hate that they named this new safe thing after a real-world viral video which had zero connection to SW. What, they're gonna include real-world meme references in SW now? Next, we'll get a Stormtrooper in Ep9 rushing into battle while shouting his name Li-Roi Djan'kingzz.
    "God damn it Li-Roi"

"Least I got Porg!" - Li-Roi Djan'kingzz
    'But I don’t want to go among mad people,’ Alice remarked. ‘Oh, you can’t help that,’ said the Cat: ‘We’re all mad here. I’m mad, you’re mad.’ ‘How do you know I’m mad?’ said Alice. ‘You must be,’ said the Cat, ‘or you wouldn’t have come here.’ - Lewis Carroll 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland'