Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rancor Keeper (Malakili) - Mini Bust Support Thread

•    

Rancor Keeper (Malakili) - Mini Bust Support Thread

Welcome to the Rancor Keeper mini bust support thread. Our good friend @LightSword suggested I make Malakili's own thread to show support for the character and bust. We can post pose ideas, mock ups, or anything relating to the Malakili mini bust that we want Gentle Giant to make sooner rather than later!

In addition, I am going to take this opportunity to plug my Rancor Keeper facebook group. It's brand new (just started it yesterday). It's dedicated to everything Rancor Keeper/Malakili and will be posting contact information for companies that have not made a Rancor Keeper product such as Funko, SideShow, Gentle Giant and Hasbro TVC line just to name a few. So join here:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/2356256471361212/

Anyway, Please Gentle Giant, Make the Malakili Mini Bust!!!!!!

Thank you for your patience and I will now post all my Keeper stuff here and just follow the OT thread as a fellow OT mini bust enthusiast.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1029047
    TK/ID/DZ-9433
    nWo 4 LIFE!
    [-o-] (-o-) [-o-]

I fully support this effort for the Rancor Keeper. I feel he'd make a great addition to the Jabba's Palace characters made so far. After all, to think of the Rancor monster is to think of his caring keeper. The keeperl's appearance was part of the memorable Rancor sequence in the film, and seeing the robust Malakili character presented holding the staff or Rancor's chain as a mini bust would be fantastic. That said, GG/DST please consider creating a Malakili AKA Rancor Keeper. I'm sure if given and interesting pose and good face sculpt it will be a good seller. Thanks in advance!

P.S: No, no, no. We're not mental. We just feel this guy deserves a place in the history of mini bust releases.
    Last edited by LightSword; 06-20-2019 at 10:51 AM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Fleet Admiral

I'll support this as well. I'm for most if not all busts but this is OT which is where it all started.
    "Who's scruffy looking!?!?"

Obviously everyone knows Id like to see Tessek/Squid Head from Jabas palace but as theyve side barred us with cantina characters its not beyond the realms of belief to say Id like to see it too. & he had lines too so maybe give him a talking feature too???
    Last edited by kevb0977; 06-21-2019 at 05:27 AM.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

I support this. I support most busts people want made since we are all part of the collecting community and should try to help each other out.
    He's no good to me dead!

I'd buy a Rancor Keeper bust. Bring it !

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by ATATDRIVER View Post
    I'd buy a Rancor Keeper bust. Bring it !

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    EPIC picture!!!! Hahah.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1029047
    TK/ID/DZ-9433
    nWo 4 LIFE!
    [-o-] (-o-) [-o-]

Say yes to The keeper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

Count me in!!!
    New displays and presentation ideas..........

https://www.facebook.com/groups/591843260969622/

Alright, Sven! The more the better

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast