Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 60

Thread: Rancor Keeper (Malakili) - Mini Bust Support Thread

  1. #21
    These are all awesome as usual Julian!
    He's no good to me dead!

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by ATATDRIVER View Post
    Julian, once again you have outdone yourself ! Very nice !

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
    These are all awesome as usual Julian!
    Thanks, folks. Glad you like them!
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

    My Feedback , My Collection


  3. #23
    I didn't see the Rachel Phelps, aka Major League inspired one before of Brady's wife haha. Classic!
    He's no good to me dead!

  4. #24
    Emperor's Hand ihnken33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Baudour Belgium

    •    
    Oh my god!!! These are amazing, I can't believe I've been so occupied with life that I missed these until now. Thank you so much guys! I honestly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart!

    I'm in awe. I love them!!!! Simply love them!
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1029047
    TK/ID/DZ-9433
    nWo 4 LIFE!
    [-o-] (-o-) [-o-]

  5. #25
    Emperor's Hand ihnken33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Baudour Belgium

    •    
    On sad note, the date you posted these is the day my world started to turn upside down. 6/23 I had my new car of only 2 months and 2000 miles on it and wallet stolen in a home invasion in the house we are renting in Belgium. Then 4 days later I had to put down one of my dogs, and it's been a roller coaster with school going on and this new course is kicking my butt. I'm hanging on but barely to my sanity. The thing that really keeps me going is the Rancor Keeper facebook group I started.

    I hope you don't mind if I publish these to the rancor keeper appreciation facebook group.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1029047
    TK/ID/DZ-9433
    nWo 4 LIFE!
    [-o-] (-o-) [-o-]

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by ihnken33 View Post
    On sad note, the date you posted these is the day my world started to turn upside down. 6/23 I had my new car of only 2 months and 2000 miles on it and wallet stolen in a home invasion in the house we are renting in Belgium. Then 4 days later I had to put down one of my dogs, and it's been a roller coaster with school going on and this new course is kicking my butt. I'm hanging on but barely to my sanity. The thing that really keeps me going is the Rancor Keeper facebook group I started.

    I hope you don't mind if I publish these to the rancor keeper appreciation facebook group.
    I'm very sorry to hear about your troubles , Ryan. Hopefully everything starts to improve from now on. There is balance in life, and I'm sure things will start to improve for you. Just focus on the positive and don't let negative things hold the reins of your world.

    Yes, please. Feel free to use my posters for your Rancor Keeper Facebook group, GG's Facebook page, etc. It'd be appreciated if you could just mention the source. I created them to get exposure and push for the character you like so much. Hopefully one day your dream will come true, as it was for Kevin to see Tessek made, which hasn't happened.
    Last edited by LightSword; 07-18-2019 at 05:33 PM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

    My Feedback , My Collection


  7. #27
    Line Captain
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cleveland, United Kingdom

    Sorry you’ve been having a hard time recently Ryan.
    Give me a shout if you ever need a chat.

  8. #28
    Sorry man, the home invasion and grand theft are no joke. Real messed up to hear that.

    Also, your dog passing...I lost my dog 7 months ago and still haven't really gotten over it. I remember you and I posting on the forum last year about the fears we had of moving with our dogs. So sad they are both gone now . Deeply sorry about that Ryan.
    He's no good to me dead!

  9. #29
    Emperor's Hand ihnken33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Baudour Belgium

    •    
    Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    I'm very sorry to hear about your troubles , Ryan. Hopefully everything starts to improve from now on. There is balance in life, and I'm sure things will start to improve for you. Just focus on the positive and don't let negative things hold the reins of your world.

    Yes, please. Feel free to use my posters for your Rancor Keeper Facebook group, GG's Facebook page, etc. It'd be appreciated if you could just mention the source. I created them to get exposure and push for the character you like so much. Hopefully one day your dream will come true, as it was for Kevin to see Tessek made, which hasn't happened.
    I will for sure source them. Thanks brother! And thank you for the thoughts.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1029047
    TK/ID/DZ-9433
    nWo 4 LIFE!
    [-o-] (-o-) [-o-]

  10. #30
    Emperor's Hand ihnken33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Baudour Belgium

    •    
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBonas View Post
    Sorry you’ve been having a hard time recently Ryan.
    Give me a shout if you ever need a chat.
    I appreciate it. I just think things will start to get better in about 8 weeks when I'm done with school. This is totally killing my vibe in my life. I'm not sleeping well, and it's just taking up so much time. Not to mention fighting with the insurance and all while trying to calm down my wife who's basically locked the house all day since we are down to 1 car. Ugh.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1029047
    TK/ID/DZ-9433
    nWo 4 LIFE!
    [-o-] (-o-) [-o-]

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •