Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Jerry Vanderstelt "The Hopeful" Canvas Edition #21

FS: Jerry Vanderstelt "The Hopeful" Canvas Edition #21

I have the absolutely gorgeous Vanderstelt "THE HOPEFUL" canvas edition for sale.

This is currently posted on ACME for $400 ...

I am offering this @ $300 SHIPPED rolled USPS PRIORITY to US ONLY for a limited time. Need to move quickly.

#21 and signed

Last edited by DarthBeek; 06-17-2019 at 11:03 AM.
    - people need a melody to open their eyes -

$300 SHIPPED!!!!!

$100 knocked off the price from ACME!!!!

A STEAL!!!! Anyone!!!

Did you keep one of these for yourself Beek, or was this your only one?

The reason I am asking, I was wondering if you have had one mounted? What was your experience, where did you have it done and how much did it cost? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Jedi View Post
    Did you keep one of these for yourself Beek, or was this your only one?

The reason I am asking, I was wondering if you have had one mounted? What was your experience, where did you have it done and how much did it cost? Thanks.
    Only one IJ ...

Still rolled, never gallery wrapped. I was not happy with a local framing place that wrapped another piece years ago.

Sorry I couldn't help.

Okay.

$250 SHIPPED.

That is $150 OFF folks, for a stunning piece of artwork ON CANVAS. The paper version sells for $200 consistently.

PM me if interested in this stellar deal.

People, you're ridiculous not to add this amazing piece to your collection for this price. Beeks, unless you have an emergency vet bill or something...honestly, you may as well keep it or put in on the 'bay for $350...

I have $500 invested into mine. $300 pre-order; $100 for someone to pick it up from the Con & ship it; $100 to stretch & frame it.
    "Only now, at the end, do you understand."

Quote Originally Posted by MrPickles View Post
    People, you're ridiculous not to add this amazing piece to your collection for this price. Beeks, unless you have an emergency vet bill or something...honestly, you may as well keep it or put in on the 'bay for $350...

I have $500 invested into mine. $300 pre-order; $100 for someone to pick it up from the Con & ship it; $100 to stretch & frame it.
    Mister Pickles - It is a head scratcher. For a canvas, folks will NOT find a better deal. I've got some hefty Dental bills coming over the next few months, and moving some stuff to help out.

But since I have not even had a nibble, I dunno.....

I haven't had a chance to hang mine on the wall yet (no room), but I'll try and take a few pixs and post 'em here next week. Maybe folks seeing the piece in-hand, stretched & wrapped will help move yours.
    "Only now, at the end, do you understand."

Quote Originally Posted by MrPickles View Post
    I haven't had a chance to hang mine on the wall yet (no room), but I'll try and take a few pixs and post 'em here next week. Maybe folks seeing the piece in-hand, stretched & wrapped will help move yours.
    Where did you get yours stretched/wrapped sir?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast