Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 262

Thread: Star Wars The Vintage Collection Archive Edition Book

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Simdog View Post
    Can any one remember any of the "legit" rumors during the VC line? My man Stan had a bunch of rumors from the parking lot no doubt.
    Went back and checked all of his posts dating back to late 2009 to early 2015. These are the rumored figures that still have not seen a release that Stan listed as either tooled up and coming, in the planning stages or in Hasbro's parking lot. I never collected PT stuff, so there may be a few of those that were released that I am not aware of that you can disregard

    Danz Borin
    Wuher with distillery
    Queen Jamilla
    Admiral Piett
    Mustafar Flea
    Y-Wing Pilot
    Cliegg Lars
    Sim Aloo
    Jawa w/fan (was rumored to be with Jabba)
    Admiral Ozzel
    Count Dooku
    Sar Labooda
    Sarissa Jeng
    The Emperor
    Yerka Mig
    Momaw Nadon (Hammerhead)
    Bespin Security Guard (new head)
    2-1B
    8D8
    Cantina Band Member
    EV-9D9
    Dash Rendar
    Bespin Escape Leia
    Ann & Tann Gella
    Dorme
    Kitster
    Wald
    Tzizvvt
    Lobot
    Spirit Obi-Wan
    Spirit Yoda
    Spirit Anakin (Shaw)
    Theron Nett
    Taym Dren-garen
    Velken Tezari
    Cane Adiss
    Cin Drallig
    Barada
    Max Rebo Band (w/original '83 Sy)
    Labria
    Nabrun Lieds
    Cmmdr Praji
    Lt Jir
    Admiral Motti
    Mon Calamari Officer
    Shasa Tiel
    Ewok Dress Leia
    Snowspeeder Hobbie
    Cpt Antilles
    Solomahal
    Fozec
    Arleil Schous
    Nik Sant
    EG-6 (Lars GNK Droid)
    Hoth Han
    Bespin Lando




    Dooku's Solar Sail
    Troop Transport
    Lars Landspeeder
    Acklay
    Last edited by Darth_Brett; 06-08-2019 at 08:57 PM.
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous/Aunt Beru/Barada/BespEsc Leia/Cane Adiss/Cantina Bnd Mmbr/8D8/EV9D9/Ewk Leia/Fozec/Garouf Lafoe/Lak Sivrak/Lars GNK/Lobot/Momaw Nadon/MonMothma/Motti/Piett/Reegesk/SB Weequay/Shasa Tiel/Sim Aloo/Solomahal/Sy Snootles (puppet)/Taym Drengaren/Tessek/Tzizvvt/Velken Tezari/21B/Wuher/Yerka Mig/Yotts Orren/Yoxgit

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Brett View Post
    Went back and checked all of his posts dating back to late 2009 to early 2015. These are the rumored figures that still have not seen a release that Stan listed as either tooled up and coming, in the planning stages or in Hasbro's parking lot. I never collected PT stuff, so there may be a few of those that were released that I am not aware of that you can disregard

    Danz Borin
    Wuher with distillery
    Queen Jamilla
    Admiral Piett
    Mustafar Flea
    Y-Wing Pilot
    Cliegg Lars
    Sim Aloo
    Jawa w/fan (was rumored to be with Jabba)
    Admiral Ozzel
    Count Dooku
    Sar Labooda
    Sarissa Jeng
    The Emperor
    Yerka Mig
    Momaw Nadon (Hammerhead)
    Bespin Security Guard (new head)
    2-1B
    8D8
    Cantina Band Member
    EV-9D9
    Dash Rendar
    Bespin Escape Leia
    Ann & Tann Gella
    Dorme
    Kitster
    Wald
    Tzizvvt
    Lobot
    Spirit Obi-Wan
    Spirit Yoda
    Spirit Anakin (Shaw)
    Theron Nett
    Taym Dren-garen
    Velken Tezari
    Cane Adiss
    Cin Drallig
    Barada
    Max Rebo Band (w/original '83 Sy)
    Labria
    Nabrun Lieds
    Cmmdr Praji
    Lt Jir
    Admiral Motti
    Mon Calamari Officer
    Shasa Tiel
    Ewok Dress Leia
    Snowspeeder Hobbie
    Cpt Antilles
    Solomahal
    Fozec
    Arleil Schous
    Nik Sant
    EG-6 (Lars GNK Droid)
    Hoth Han
    Bespin Lando




    Dooku's Solar Sail
    Troop Transport
    Lars Landspeeder
    Acklay
    Good work Darth Brett. We also know that there was an alternate Echo base soldier head sculpt and I think, another TIE pilot or Imperial gunner or something plus echo base console, chair and a pod for the Probe droid.

  3. #23
    ^ that took some work! Interesting read. Some of those seem to be very unlikely choices. Others, long overdue!

  4. #24
    Some you could get multiple uses. Make a Mon Calamarian officer, then make a Raddus aide. Make a piett, then an imperial officer.

  5. #25
    If thereís a tooled up SA Dash Rendar that was never released... *shakes fist violently towards the sky*
    Nothing shocks me. I'm a scientist.

    Twitter/Instagram: @BeRealNickNaro
    Customs Twitter/Instagram:@ArticuLesson / @ArticuLessons

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by xfamousnicknaro View Post
    If there’s a tooled up SA Dash Rendar that was never released... *shakes fist violently towards the sky*
    just buy a Cable figure
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

  7. #27
    I'm most interested in these making it this year or just making it to fruition:
    Admiral Piett
    Y-Wing Pilot
    Sim Aloo
    Jawa w/fan (was rumored to be with Jabba)
    Admiral Ozzel
    Count Dooku
    The Emperor
    Momaw Nadon (Hammerhead)
    Bespin Security Guard (new head)
    2-1B
    8D8
    Cantina Band Member
    EV-9D9
    Lobot
    Barada
    Max Rebo Band (w/original '83 Sy)
    Admiral Motti
    Cpt Antilles
    EG-6 (Lars GNK Droid)
    I hope HASBRO finishes the original 92+ on the Vintage Collection Cards...(approx. 34 needed to complete it, depending on your certain point of view.)

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Simdog View Post
    Good work Darth Brett. We also know that there was an alternate Echo base soldier head sculpt and I think, another TIE pilot or Imperial gunner or something plus echo base console, chair and a pod for the Probe droid.
    Here are the pics. I hope we can get that $110,000 stretch goal so we can get some info on these and other unreleased ideas. While this stuff may have been before or after the VC, there is certainly room to discuss it.

    https://www.instagram.com/p/BgM3vyvDEH9/

    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf6Fu1Jlzc-/

    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf_EFs4FamH/

    https://www.instagram.com/p/BgM0MrRjalj/

    https://www.instagram.com/p/BgM1yraD7xX/

    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf-_80elGuM/

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight07 View Post
    Hereís something Iíve been wondering about lately and Iím curious to hear what you all think. Where does the VOTC collection fit in with the TVC? I noticed that the vast majority of the votc figures have not been done again in the vc line, so do people consider the votc and tvc to more or less be part of the same line? Does hasbro consider most of the figures done in the votc line to be checked off the list? The only ones I can think of that have been done in both lines are the stormtrooper, Boba Fett, Vader, c-3po and maybe Yoda and Lando? I know theyíve done Yoda but Iím fuzzy on Lando. I was looking at ways to thin the collection and thought well maybe there are a bunch of duplicates or improved upon figures when I noticed that most of them have not been done in both lines which is what got me thinking: votc: short lived subset or part of the main tvc we all know and love??
    I totally see them as the same line. To me, VOTC was the tryout and since they were so popular, they went ahead with TVC as the main figure format. I absolutely hope that practically ALL the VOTC action figures get redos. Chewie finally got his on this last wave of TVC, though I know they used the same body, but he does look awesome with the open mouth growl and ANH hair.
    "you've taken your first step into a larger world"

  10. #30
    I would buy every non-PT figure on that list.
    Multiples of quite a few too.
    Last edited by King_Goji; 06-09-2019 at 12:25 PM.

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •