Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars The Vintage Collection Archive Edition Book

I passed on the add-ons, but sure am glad I went with bigger support when I bought in; getting the signed lineup poster and the stretch “Forever” poster is worth as much to me as the book. This is a FANTASTIC project!
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

Quote Originally Posted by Tulgah View Post
    I passed on the add-ons, but sure am glad I went with bigger support when I bought in; getting the signed lineup poster and the stretch “Forever” poster is worth as much to me as the book. This is a FANTASTIC project!
    Yep. I backed the signed copy as well. It was great seeing all the updates about the stretch goals getting unlocked. Very much looking forward to this arriving!

Amazing preview pics of the posters were sent in the Archive book update email. So very excited about the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Simdog View Post
    Amazing preview pics of the posters were sent in the Archive book update email. So very excited about the book.
    It is a cool poster, but it does kind of highlight my issue with them releasing this book now instead of waiting until the current TVC run is over. The poster looks great, but it's already not complete. We know there's some vintage carded stuff coming out for triple force Friday or whatever, and there's that TVC Yavin figure, and who knows what else, sooooo, why do the book and poster now when they know it's already incomplete? Don't get me wrong, I still backed one and am looking forward to it, but I just think the timing is off.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight07 View Post
    It is a cool poster, but it does kind of highlight my issue with them releasing this book now instead of waiting until the current TVC run is over. The poster looks great, but it's already not complete. We know there's some vintage carded stuff coming out for triple force Friday or whatever, and there's that TVC Yavin figure, and who knows what else, sooooo, why do the book and poster now when they know it's already incomplete? Don't get me wrong, I still backed one and am looking forward to it, but I just think the timing is off.
    i understand the argument but I’m cool with it coming out now. With the digital version, updating will be easy as can be. Collections like these never really end so who knows how long it will be before we can get a book?

I hear what you’re saying, DK07. My OCD tendencies will keep me from accepting it fully. It is what it is.
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

Just got an e-mail from BBTS about this pre-order. Is this the book?
    https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produ...Details/101604
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    Just got an e-mail from BBTS about this pre-order. Is this the book?
    https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produ...Details/101604

It is the book without the extras unlocked for the Kickstarter version. Might be a higher price also.

I guess bbts helped back the book. I wonder how many they purchased?
    I hope HASBRO finishes the original 92+ on the Vintage Collection Cards...(approx. 34 needed to complete it, depending on your certain point of view.)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight07 View Post
    agree 100%, why not just wait till this current run is over so it's a complete book? My hope is Hasbro trusted them with all TVC releases scheduled for 2019, and all of it makes it in the book. I backed it despite the odd timing, looking forward to it.

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast