Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Outrageous Offers

Quote Originally Posted by MasterRizz View Post
    This can't be real... Can it? What kind of twilight zone is this???
    Honestly, I can't believe someone would be that delusional to ask that much for those figures that I start to speculate that maybe things like this is some sort of money laundering scheme or maybe a way to pay for something nefarious.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    Honestly, I can't believe someone would be that delusional to ask that much for those figures that I start to speculate that maybe things like this is some sort of money laundering scheme or maybe a way to pay for something nefarious.
    Imagine seeing that on the news.

"A large money laundering scheme was broken up on eBay. Their front? Selling vintage toys. We'll have Guy Smiley with more at Ten."

It would be pretty interesting though.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterRizz View Post
    Imagine seeing that on the news.

"A large money laundering scheme was broken up on eBay. Their front? Selling vintage toys. We'll have Guy Smiley with more at Ten."

It would be pretty interesting though.

Hahaha. "The buyer went buy the name NotTheMafia and reportedly paid $1,000,000 for a carded Jar Jar Binks, back to you **** Winer."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12