Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ponda Baba Wins!

This is one I would get, as the statue was fantastic!
    He's no good to me dead!

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    This is great news! While we don't know yet how long it will take for this mini bust to be released, the character has been at the top of my list among all the Cantina patrons for a long time. Indeed, it'd be great if he's offered as a Deluxe piece with removable arm; that would definitely be a plus. Also, please, a Dr. Evazan mini bust should follow it as the obvious companion piece. We won't even need a poll for that. And I agree a 2-pack of Ponda/Evazan would be awesome! Remember every Walrus needs a doctor!

* Let the Cantina patrons come in. I do serve their kind here!
    Good quote. Can’t replay reply to your messages PM on here by the way as per usually happens, your inbox is full.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    Good quote. Can’t replay reply to your messages PM on here by the way as per usually happens, your inbox is full.
    Good to hear from you, Kev!

*Crap! my ever-lasting bad habit of failing to delete old messages and cluttering my inbox. I'll go take care of it now. Thanks!
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Good quote. Canít replay reply to your messages PM on here by the way as per usually happens, your inbox is full.
    I think that's mostly my fault ;-)!
    New displays and presentation ideas..........

https://www.facebook.com/groups/591843260969622/

Quote Originally Posted by catch View Post
    I think that's mostly my fault ;-)!
    I would say not entirely, but in part, yes. I deleted about 100 messages from you, Sven. I'll need your address again next time.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    I would say not entirely, but in part, yes. I deleted about 100 messages from you, Sven. I'll need your address again next time.
    Hard to keep a tidy ship if you feel your inbox has stuff of value in it. I’ve just realised it’s its end of of June so where are our PGM 2018 gifts???
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Kev, because the PGM gifts had not gone into production yet early this year when DST took over ( don't ask me why) their release was moved up to the third quarter of the year, anytime between July and September. I'm guessing it will be later than sooner within that time frame we'll get to see them.

* Good to see you posting!

Line Captain

Hard to keep a tidy ship if you feel your inbox has stuff of value in it. Iíve just realised itís its end of of June so where are our PGM 2018 gifts???
    Hey Kev, good to see your name!
    I think weíre going to miss a whole years membership waiting for these ones.

Iím assuming weíll at least see concept pics of this guy and the other gift choices at SDCC ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Line Captain

Quote Originally Posted by ATATDRIVER View Post
    I’m assuming we’ll at least see concept pics of this guy and the other gift choices at SDCC ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Yeah surely we’ll see concept art, won’t we?
    I think a prototype might be too much to wish for.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast