Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Picard

Picard

Anyone see the teaser, thoughts?

I'm definitely intrigued, and curious how it unfolds/plot. It's been too long since "All Good Things", so not quite sure of the exact particulars. Although not a fan of yet another show being on a paid streaming service. If this is indeed the new future of TV, I guess I'll be missing out on a lot of content going forward.

If it's good enough, I'll probably just buy the Blu-Ray.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I’m intrigued - and tremendously excited about the fact there will be new starships appearing!

Cos I love me some starships!

Considering how dissapointing Discovery was, I'm not especially excited to be honest. :/
    Project "Ghost Stories" - Building Star Wars: Rebels Playsets: https://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1140437
    Picture Blog: https://projectghoststories.blogspot.com/

I'm looking forward to the Picard series mainly because it's moving the story of Star Trek forward for the first time in a long time. For the last nearly 20 years, Star Trek has been prequels and reboots. I'm ready for something new.

Its just an evil plot to sell people Picard branded Wine!

This post was written is the sarcasm font. It looks like a regular font but contains sarcasm.
    Feedback BST
    I love this Bar! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3_zzZQzx0

I heard that the timeline switch from JJ's Star Trek will play into this show. So, does that mean this Picard is from that timeline? He would probably have had a very different career.
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

I'm intrigued by the fact that it says (15 years ago you commanded the largest rescue operation in Starfleet history, and then the unimaginable happened.) But I have a feeling it might be a bit boring since he apparently is out of Starfleet at the time the show takes place.

Picard is also referred to as "admiral," which I found interesting. Guess he didn't take Kirk's advice in Generations.

I read a little deeper into it, and what they were actually saying is that the event that threw Spock and the Romulan ship back in time, which also destroyed Romulus, plays a key role in the events. It's still the prime timeline.
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast