Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Picard

Thank the Maker, I'm Abrams versed out already. I agree with Lister about finally getting a show that's moving forward.

I'm definitely excited to see what kind of new ships are flying around, and also hoping for some cameos like Maybe a Captain Paris or possibly his Daughter. etc.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I actually enjoy the reboot movies quite a bit. I'm just ready for new stories set in a new era. One of the coolest things about TNG was that it featured new characters and it jumped ahead like 70 years from the movie era that was "current" at the time. It opened up a ton of dramatic possibilities and didn't have the narrative baggage that later prequel shows like Enterprise and Discovery would have. The reboot movies have more freedom, but it's still stories about characters we've seen a million times. Again I like those movies (not so much Enterprise and Discovery) but I just think it's way past time to do what TNG did over 30 years ago.

Is it sad that I am only now remembering that Picard died? Guess my ST give a sh!ST is spent.
    This post was written is the sarcasm font. It looks like a regular font but contains sarcasm.
    Feedback BST
    I love this Bar! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3_zzZQzx0

Quote Originally Posted by VideoViper View Post
    Is it sad that I am only now remembering that Picard died? Guess my ST give a sh!ST is spent.
    Picard what now?

Yeah, wrong character. It was Data who kind of died.

I also have hopes that Spiner will appear as B4, and answers that question. Though I guess not, since this is about Picard selling wine.

I never really watched much of TNG but have seen bits and pieces and some of the movies over the years. I'm kind of excited about this one and will give it a go.

New trailer up, looks even more interesting! Seems that 7 of 9 is also going to appear as well as Data.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    New trailer up, looks even more interesting! Seems that 7 of 9 is also going to appear as well as Data.
    I'm guessing it was Lore in the drawer.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Coz View Post
    I'm guessing it was Lore in the drawer.
    Most likely B4.

Looks amazing- not sure what I'll do since I don't want yet another streaming service.
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast