Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's on your unfinished wish list and what's not

Quote Originally Posted by DJ121 View Post
    Eventually I'd like to replace the side door on my Imperial Shuttle. Not a super high priority, but it's on the list.

I only need one chin gun to complete an AT-AT, and I'm still trying to decide if I want to rebuild a Star Destroyer playset I have a bunch of parts for. I know it's going to cost more to piece it together than just looking for a complete one, so that's on the back burner for now.

Other than that, I'd like to pick up some loose figures to fill some vehicles and my Death Star.

Pretty easy list for now. I have been avoiding taking on a lot of incomplete items and such because I feel compelled to try and complete them. I've also been going back over my childhood Transformers collection and replacing parts. Just dug a GI Joe hole at a recent yard sale, and came home with all kinds of incomplete stuff for only $25.00. Now the internal debate of working to complete them, or just re sell them.
    let me know what you have for gi joe im still hunting (eternally no doubt) the silver mask cobra commander and the original outback. also tryign hard to find a complete conquest x30
    lando's not a man he's a power blaster

I mainly collect the figures as I don't have space for a bunch of vehicles and playsets. That said, I'm missing the POTF figures except Poncho Luke, Stormtrooper Luke, and Carbonite Han.
    Last edited by Faker; 06-03-2019 at 11:11 AM.

Since I want a "complete" figure run, I still need:
    --Probe Droid
    --The missing parts to my childhood Droid Factory
    --Emperor's Hologram from Vader's Star Destroyer
    --Vlix (never gonna happen!)

As well as a Dewback!

Don't want a Rancor though!
    Last edited by dianogagreen; 07-20-2019 at 11:45 AM.

No love for large size kenner line from anyone.

I have to admit, I wasn't really into them until a few years ago. I went to tampa comic con and a seller had the coolest display of vintage star wars toys. It was one of those stop and be still moments for me. At the top of his display he had most of the large size kenner set up. I was hooked. Didn't buy one that day because I ended up buying the land of the jawas playset I had as a child from him instead, along with a couple other pieces.

Later on through the same year, I bought the full line. Just bought the missing medal from han last year, and I found leias brush a few months ago. Only need the comb and booklet to have a completed line.

I also noticed the prices are pretty low for these. They go up and down however they can still be had at a lower than the normal size go for.
    F.S.C.M.E. Vintage Toy Collector. TOYMANS FEEDBACK http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1113796/

In nearly 35 years of collecting Star Wars, there isn't much from the vintage Kenner line that I haven't owned at least once. I think all that's left from my childhood wishlist is:
    - Darth Vader's TIE Fighter
    - Tatooine Skiff
    - Ewok Battle Wagon
    - Ewok Village

For the Ewok Village and Battle Wagon, I bought the Robin Hood versions of those molds, in 1991, which was actually good enough for me (the Sherwood Forest playset is actually superior to the Ewok Village in a few ways). As for the Skiff and Vader's TIE, I bought the POTF2 versions of those, which scratched that itch for me when it came to the TIE Advanced, but not necessarily for the Skiff. Still, I will likely never been able to afford an authentic, complete vintage Skiff.

Since I sold off the entirety of my collection in 2013, right now I'm just focused on reacquiring the stuff that means the most to me, not necessarily rebuilding yet another complete set.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    In nearly 35 years of collecting Star Wars, there isn't much from the vintage Kenner line that I haven't owned at least once. I think all that's left from my childhood wishlist is:
    - Darth Vader's TIE Fighter
    - Tatooine Skiff
    - Ewok Battle Wagon
    - Ewok Village

For the Ewok Village and Battle Wagon, I bought the Robin Hood versions of those molds, in 1991, which was actually good enough for me (the Sherwood Forest playset is actually superior to the Ewok Village in a few ways). As for the Skiff and Vader's TIE, I bought the POTF2 versions of those, which scratched that itch for me when it came to the TIE Advanced, but not necessarily for the Skiff. Still, I will likely never been able to afford an authentic, complete vintage Skiff.

Since I sold off the entirety of my collection in 2013, right now I'm just focused on reacquiring the stuff that means the most to me, not necessarily rebuilding yet another complete set.
    I recall having the Sherwood playset as a kid. I used that thing quite a bit; even if the figures really weren't in scale. Seems like my Pirates of Dark Water figures occupied it quite a bit. I didn't realize it was the Ewok Village until some years later.
    "Evacuate? In our moment of triumpth? I think you overestimate their chances!"

I'm definitely not go for the entire catalog however, I did start with my childhood pieces as well as pieces I never had but really wanted as a kid. Then moved onto cool pieces I liked.

No droids or ewoks, no mini rigs with the exception of the 2 hoth canons. No cardboard only sets like bespin, cantina or deathstar. Those are way to expensive and I don't think I can ever justify buying any of those 3 mentioned. If I ever did, they wouldn't be set up because they are fragile paper for the most part. No coins either.
    F.S.C.M.E. Vintage Toy Collector. TOYMANS FEEDBACK http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1113796/

I have the entire vintage line with coins and most "common" variants". So the only remaining two that I'd really like to have are (in order):

Orange Hair "Farmboy" Luke
    Vlix

Both seemed like reasonable enentualities just 5 years ago, and now neither one seems to likely achievable.

Sucks.

I want a 12 Back run. I own 3-12C backs (R2, Luke and Tusken) and a lot more to go and not big enough wallet.

I really would like an early bird. That's the one that started it all. Wish I bought one years ago when they were not overly expensive

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast