Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: first few pics from the Vanity Fair issue released (Spoilers?)

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronaman View Post
    Looking at the fourth pic down I can only assume JJ is a fan of 90s action films because thats the Phantoms purple suit with the Rocketeers helmet lol
    Possibly an influence, it's not the first time another movie/tv has influenced a Star Wars character or name.

Quote Originally Posted by lister View Post
    I assumed he spilled something on his shirt, started rummaging around the Falcon for a fresh one, and found his old shirt still stuffed in a drawer somewhere. It was the only one Chewie never used as a rag.
    well I just now pictured Chewbacca using Lando's shirt for his private wookiee time.
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManX View Post
    well I just now pictured Chewbacca using Lando's shirt for his private wookiee time.
    Like Elton John said, "It's lonely out in space."

Anyone think it's odd that Daisy isn't in the cockpit shot? The only image of Rey and Kylo looks like it was pulled out of their final scene in TFA. Do you think they're just keeping their roles in this one under wraps?

Quote Originally Posted by ozzfan84 View Post
    Anyone think it's odd that Daisy isn't in the cockpit shot? The only image of Rey and Kylo looks like it was pulled out of their final scene in TFA. Do you think they're just keeping their roles in this one under wraps?

These aren't necessarily scenes from the movie. They're just publicity shots.

Someone dug a little into the previous Leibovitz photos and there's a TFA image of Luke that is very similar to the one released for this one.
    "her arc is to actually get bored of being powerful" - MauLer on YT, A Critique of SWTLJ, p.3

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123