Thread: Can/has anyone make/made 3D printed Y-wing nose cannons?

Can/has anyone make/made 3D printed Y-wing nose cannons?

I have 2 of the Potf2 versions that have the little nubs instead of the proper cannons. Is this something that has been or can be made?

Last edited by Daigo_Bah; 05-22-2019 at 09:11 AM.
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

This what you want?

Thingaverse has a few different Y Wings. You need someone to print it up though. (I don't have a printer or I'd do it for you.)
    Last edited by Utinniii; 05-21-2019 at 08:33 PM.

Thanks, pal! That's pretty much the thing I was hoping for (though I think the base of the cannon should be a bit "fatter"; looks almost 2:1 diameter difference between the base and tip of the cannon based on the reference pic). I recognize the site, but do they just make digital files of things there?
    Last edited by Daigo_Bah; 05-22-2019 at 02:50 PM.
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Quote Originally Posted by Daigo_Bah View Post
    Thanks, pal! That's pretty much the thing I was hoping for (though I think the base of the cannon should be a bit "fatter"; looks almost 2:1 diameter difference between the base and tip of the cannon based on the reference pic). I recognize the site, but do they just make digital files of things there?
    Yes. However, if you check out our customs section, a couple of people 3D print and at least Darth Septarous (sic) might be willing to send some your way for a price. He might even be willing to fatten them up for you.

My library does it at $0.10/Gram, but I get quite a few misprints when I use them, and really don't have the time to use them anyway.

Watto's Junkyard on Facebook and on Ebay has them already printed along with a host of other items. I have not purchased anything from them, but I have heard good things.
    "The force is with you young Skywalker.....but you are not a jedi, yet" Darth Vader

CHECK OUT MY FEEDBACK! http://forum.rebelscum.com/t934057/

I'll check that out, thanks! I'd like to get printed AT-AT cheek guns too.