Thread: FS: eFX Tie Fighter Studio Scale Prop Replica NEW IN BOX

FS: eFX Tie Fighter Studio Scale Prop Replica NEW IN BOX

SOLD ON EBAY FOR 1,800

For sale is a new in box - never assembled or displayed eFX Collectibles Tie Fighter studio scale prop replica #491/657. Purchased new from Toy Palace it was opened only to check contents and returned to the box.

The display base has never been unwrapped! 100% complete MINT condition with all original shipping boxes/materials, paperwork, COA and plaque. Item is located in the UK; so great for anyone in the EU looking to avoid horrendous import fees.

1,800 GBP (includes PayPal fees) + Tracked shipping to be determined by buyer location. PM your address and I will try to get a quote.

Thanks
    Last edited by REPLIC_ANT; 05-26-2019 at 07:50 AM. Reason: SOLD
    "During the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him... that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!"
    MY COLLECTION

Sold please lock
    "During the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him... that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!"
    MY COLLECTION