Thread: W:Wedge’s X-Wing Fighter and NEED MANY TVC CARDBACKS ONLY

W:Wedge’s X-Wing Fighter and NEED MANY TVC CARDBACKS ONLY

LOOKING TO BUY (or trade):

VEHICLES:
    —Wedge’s X-Wing Fighter (Preferably 100%complete with original box but doesn’t need to sealed)

MISC:
    —I am interested in the cardbacks for TVC Praetorian Guard, Captain Phasma, re-release Gam Guard or Photo-Realistic Luke, Han & Vader (I only ask that the bubble be cut off cleanly, leaving the photo intact)
    —Also need MULTIPLE Various 2010-2012 Vintage Collection cardbacks(prefer bubbles cut off fairly cleanly). Need WAAAY too many to list, please let me know what you have & we’ll work something out

—Need The Boxes for the following 2 vehicles:
    The Clone Wars Turbo Tank
    The Clone Wars AT-TE
    **The cardboard inserts(even just some part of them) would be nice
    but just the box alone will do. Boxes don’t need to be in perfect condition, just needed to store the vehicle.

—1 of the long projectiles/missiles for the mini Trade Federation/Separatist Armored Scout Tank

—Grey Antenna from 2008 Trade Federation AAT (Blue/grey version, not the tan)
    Last edited by Maynard; 10-18-2019 at 02:54 AM.

I have a box for the AT-TE but it doesn't have the inside parts. Do you need complete box?

my feedback thread
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1037435

Have Anakin’s Modified CW Starfighter; I wouldn't consider it mint but it's not really beat up either.

Revised with new added, old removed.

Totally revised with a whole new list of 5poa figures I’m interested. Please feel free to PM

Have revised down to only ONE major need.