Thread: What's the value of the vader Promotional Case?

What's the value of the vader Promotional Case?

Figures mostly in great shape. Some wear to R2, DSD, Bossk. Other figures mostly C8.5-9. From original owner. His father got it at a Sears at the mall where he worked. Tape was put on bags later....
    Last edited by CommanderT; 06-08-2019 at 04:19 PM.

I would say 42.80 most. I’ll take it off your hands for 50 since I’m a nice guy.
    Always look on the bright side of life...

WTB: Vintage Collection Hoth AT AT. Either the box on its own or the box with vehicle.

At this point this ridiculously overpriced case and figures is worth FAR LESS than what a legit ebay seller would get for it at auction. At this point with the seller asking an insane amount most of the star wars buyers have seen it and would not even attempt to bid at it. There is a poison pill attached to it at this point and value is going to be way low.

Quote Originally Posted by BTD2 View Post
    At this point this ridiculously overpriced case and figures is worth FAR LESS than what a legit ebay seller would get for it at auction. At this point with the seller asking an insane amount most of the star wars buyers have seen it and would not even attempt to bid at it. There is a poison pill attached to it at this point and value is going to be way low.
    I'll add a +1 to that

Quote Originally Posted by BTD2 View Post
    Yep! For the best overall price at this point would be to take them out of the baggies and sell them individually, with no references at all to the 'promotion'...

FWIW, I keep seeing 'unplayed' and 'mint' attached to this lot. Might just be me, but in some of the pics, it looks like some of the figs have paint rubs.
    Member of the 62 POTF coin club!!
    My Trade Feedback has links to want and have trade lists.

Some of the figures have some wear. Others don't have much at all. Check out the Taiwant Fett.