Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Batman (June 25th,2021)

The Batman (June 25th,2021)

I don't see a thread for the Matt Reeve Batman film so I'll just leave this here:

The new Batman is the guy who was Edward in Twilight...and I think he will do a fantastic job.

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    I don't see a thread for the Matt Reeve Batman film so I'll just leave this here:

The new Batman is the guy who was Edward in Twilight...and I think he will do a fantastic job.
    How about we refer to him as "the guy who was Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire"? Those are much better credentials.

Nothing is official yet in regards to Robert Pattinson being cast but the rumor is Nicholas Hoult is also in the running. I know people will crap on Pattinson for the Twilight connection but I trust Matt Reeves. Also remember when Ledger and Affleck were first announced fanboys threw fits and those turned out well.

There was a huge outcry when Keaton was cast as Batman, too. I think Pattinson will be good. He may need to bulk up a little by 15 or so pounds maybe, but he should be able to pull this off. He actually is a decent actor that unfortunately is mostly remembered for the Twilight series.
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous/Aunt Beru/Barada/BespEsc Leia/Cane Adiss/Cantina Bnd Mmbr/8D8/EV9D9/Ewk Leia/Fozec/Garouf Lafoe/Lak Sivrak/Lars GNK/Lobot/Momaw Nadon/MonMothma/Motti/Piett/Reegesk/SB Weequay/Shasa Tiel/Sim Aloo/Solomahal/Sy Snootles (puppet)/Taym Drengaren/Tessek/Tzizvvt/Velken Tezari/21B/Wuher/Yerka Mig/Yotts Orren/Yoxgit

I never saw Twilight... was it good?

*[ducks and runs for cover]* LOL

no seriously. I never saw Twilight. so I'm OK with this.
    "Is there anyone on this ship, who even remotely, looks like Satan?" -- James Kirk, U.S.S. Enterprise.

The first one isn't horrible. He's been in way more than Twilight though and is really good in those things. He'll be fine.

Everyone got burnt trouncing Ledger as Joker that we let alot slide in Batman casting. Rumor is Catwoman, Penguin and Riddler as the villians. So, it's an episode of Gotham.

Not really interested, I just don't see him as Batman. Must be a WB thing, otherwise there's plenty of other "unknown" talented Actors available.

Honestly I'm more interested in seeing a Thomas Wayne version with JDM in the role.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Gee. All for some super hero movies. But can we introduce some other characters too. Kinda of tired of Superman,Batman and especially Hulk.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast