Thread: Please help identify some miscellaneous pieces

Please help identify some miscellaneous pieces

I've been having a clear out of my parents loft and garage recently, and decided to sell all my old micro machines stuff. I've got most sets matched up with their accessories, but have a few bits left over. Wondering if anyone here can identify them for me, please?

How do I post a picture?

Quote Originally Posted by MATTAT View Post
    How do I post a picture?
    Click on the "Photo Gallery" link at the top of the page and then the "Upload Image" on the link below that. It's a bit clunky.
    LEGO Star Wars content manager - Rebelscum
    LEGO Star Wars forum administrator - Rebelscum
    RLFM Representative - LEGO Ambassador Network

The clear parts are flight stands for Star Wars Micro Machines. I think they came with some of the later 3-packs that had recolored X-Wings.

Those extra grey bits are from the Mos Espa Market Action Fleet playset.

Quote Originally Posted by Unreality View Post
    Those extra grey bits are from the Mos Espa Market Action Fleet playset.
    Thanks. I did think that might be the case, as the colours seemed to match, but I could not find any pictures online that showed those parts anywhere on the set.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibcrom View Post
    The clear parts are flight stands for Star Wars Micro Machines. I think they came with some of the later 3-packs that had recolored X-Wings.
    Thanks. Were they with the two "battle damaged" collections? 12 had the A-Wing, Y-Wing and TIE Fighter, and 13 had the 3 X-Wings.

Quote Originally Posted by MATTAT View Post
    Thanks. Were they with the two "battle damaged" collections? 12 had the A-Wing, Y-Wing and TIE Fighter, and 13 had the 3 X-Wings.
    Yes. Each came with 1 of each.