Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sideshow still have Star Wars License?

yes started with SSC going from 1500 ES to 4000 to 9500 Then XM IA P1 IS CC got into the game then throw that when I started collecting PFs were $250.00 now $550.00 on up.

Price is totally the reason I can't bother with Sideshow. I bought all the 'alien' Jedi (Aayla, Plo, Kit, Ki Adi) and they were around $60 each. I haven't seen a Sideshow 12" figure in awhile... The sixth scale figures are now over $200... nope.

I wanted that Hot Toys Chewbacca.
    "The Marvel and Transformers team must share a lunch table.
    Star Wars must have sat with GI Joe team." ~ indysolo007

http://starwarslists.blogspot.com/

I just bought one Hot Toys and found out that I didn't like figures but I paid like $70.00 in 2007

This has been written about on Freaks and SF, most think they don't have the license. SSC REPS on there SF a lot and they haven't written anything.

Lets hope that we have a good SDCC.

Not sure what they're doing over there, an EP3 Kenobi, Tie Pilot, Lando, Ahsoka Tano, Mace Windu and Thrawn would sell like hotcakes if they don't **** up the pose.
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialOpsUnit View Post
    Lets hope that we have a good SDCC.

Not sure what they're doing over there, an EP3 Kenobi, Tie Pilot, Lando, Ahsoka Tano, Mace Windu and Thrawn would sell like hotcakes if they don't **** up the pose.

I would literally throw money at a TIE Pilot, Ahsoka or Thrawn! SSC's poor ability to pick premium format characters is terrible. Look how many duplicate (even triple) characters they have. And don't get me started on the prices....

I think with how much statues are now has made SSC not want to make anyone other than the main characters. 5-10-15 years ago they use to make almost any character, miss those days

For SSC teases for Comic Con 3 Marv. 3 DCs, 1 other and not any Star Wars

No Star Wars teases yet for Comic Con
    Last edited by darthdroideka; 07-16-2019 at 11:49 AM.

Hopefully not. I'd love Iron Studios to take over.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast