Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sideshow still have Star Wars License?

Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
    I would love to add the Jango Fett PF. Not a fan of the mixed medium pieces but to me this is probably the nicest Jango piece ever produced. I think it would go well with my XM Boba Fett statue!
    It really is a great piece.

I wasn't too fond of it at first, but once I saw in hand pics, I jumped on board. It goes great with the Boba Fett Bespin PF.
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

Yes Jango Fett PF is awesome. One of SSC best

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialOpsUnit View Post
    It really is a great piece.

I wasn't too fond of it at first, but once I saw in hand pics, I jumped on board. It goes great with the Boba Fett Bespin PF.
    I liked it when I saw it, then waffled because I don't like mixed medium. At the time we were moving, so I used that to justify not buying it. By the time I started seeing all the in hand photos and it grew on me...sold out. Story of my collecting life LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by darthdroideka View Post
    Yes Jango Fett PF is awesome. One of SSC best
    I agree!
    He's no good to me dead!

SSC has made some great PF
    Jango
    TESB Boba
    Mech Maul
    Shaak Ti
    Speeder Bike
    Socut
    Snow
    ROTJ Darth Vader yes not a great pose PVC head but other than that it's awesome
    Darth Malgus
    Anakin
    Ventress
    Cody
    Rex
    Emperor Throne crummy cloak but had a new one made
    Tarkin
    New Darth Maul
    ROTJ Luke crummy pose but great statue
    Last edited by darthdroideka; 05-26-2019 at 04:24 AM.

I thought they did a great job with Shaak Ti. I also really liked Commander Cody, R2 & C-3P0 and Slave Leia as well.
    He's no good to me dead!

Thanks forgot Cody. Don't have Droids

Lets not forget their last Maul PF, such a simple pose but has such a presence in your collection.

The head sculpt is practically flawless too.
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

Quote Originally Posted by darthdroideka View Post
    SSC has made some great PF
    Jango
    TESB Boba
    Mech Maul
    Shaak Ti
    Speeer Bike
    Socut
    Snow
    ROTJ Darth Vader yes not a great pose PVC head but other than that it's awesome
    Darth Malgus
    Anakin
    Ventress
    Cody
    Rex
    Emperor Throne crummy cloak but had a new one made

Grand Moff Tarkin with Interrogation Droid, and the first Artoo and Threepio with sandy base, also come to mind.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Tarkin is one I didn't get when it was up was waiting on a deal then was out of stock. Yes it is one of those great ones

Also the new Darth Maul, didn't get that one I have moved on to Trasnformers statues but yes it's awespme statue
    Last edited by darthdroideka; 05-26-2019 at 04:21 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12