Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Compatible with 3.75”!

This is some type of Lanard space alien, who was made as a villain to fight astronauts. He is like a Cthulhu guy with a power claw. He is one of my favorite all-time figures. He is the perfect 3.75” backgrounder.
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

I never had any of the old Indiana Jones figs, but I bought all of the modern releases back around 2007 or so. Some of the street Arabs go great in a Mos Eisley street scene.

I have no idea what this early ‘90s alien frog is, as he has no markings I can follow as clues. I put a Jedi cloak on him, and now he’s a perfect spaceport backgrounder.

There is a lot of vintage 3.75 figures and other stuff....here are mine:

Zorro is trying to mount the dewback. The custom vehicle has x-wing fighter replacement stickers.
    Last edited by litofett; 05-20-2019 at 06:50 AM.
    "Ke nu'jurkadir sha mando'ade"

That’s a spectacular picture! I love how you have everything labeled. I also greatly approve of the Robotix custom vehicle. I think I have a Robotix guy lying around somewhere...

Quote Originally Posted by Tulgah View Post
    That’s a spectacular picture! I love how you have everything labeled. I also greatly approve of the Robotix custom vehicle. I think I have a Robotix guy lying around somewhere...
    Thanks.....the label are just in the picture, not at the curio. I am missing (to my knowledge) just 2 Robotix astronauts: one black and gold and the other dark blue and gold.
    "Ke nu'jurkadir sha mando'ade"

There's a very good reason the Adventure People are compatible with vintage Star Wars

Back in the day I was a big fan of the Micronauts, particularly the aliens which fit perfectly with Star Wars. I also loved that they fired proper missiles!
    Ovion from Battlestar Galactica frequented my Cantina
    I had a couple of the bendy The Other World figures from Arco. Their glow in the dark weapons were awesome.
    Some of the Metalman figures also made good droid stand ins.
    "I'm sorry, but I'm not going to watch the Clone Wars TV series until I've seen the Clone Wars movie. I prefer to let George Lucas disappoint me in the order he intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulgah View Post

This is the Boray figure from the original Battlestar Galactica, circa 1978 (another 3.75” scale fig from that year). The main characters were articulated like GI Joes (with o-ring style midsections and screwed-in limbs). But some of these backgrounders were given a kind of sophisticated salt-and-pepper style. This pig-faced fellow works in any space cantina.
    I think you may be confusing the Battlestar Galactica line with the Buck Rogers line. The BSG figures were all 5POA, even the main characters. The Buck Rogers line were articulated like GI-Joe. Both shared playtime with Star Wars when I was a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    There's a very good reason the Adventure People are compatible with vintage Star Wars

Back in the day I was a big fan of the Micronauts, particularly the aliens which fit perfectly with Star Wars. I also loved that they fired proper missiles!
    Ovion from Battlestar Galactica frequented my Cantina
    I had a couple of the bendy The Other World figures from Arco. Their glow in the dark weapons were awesome.
    Some of the Metalman figures also made good droid stand ins.
    FP Adventure People were also in my SW Universe...heck, for the longest time the FP Ski Boat served as the Millennium Falcon. Also Micronauts and Metal Men. I didn't have any, but there was a Space 1999 Eagle Lander that my friend had that also served as the Falcon until the actual Falcon came out, then it became the Blockade Runner.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123