Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Compatible with 3.75”!

This is some type of Lanard space alien, who was made as a villain to fight astronauts. He is like a Cthulhu guy with a power claw. He is one of my favorite all-time figures. He is the perfect 3.75” backgrounder.
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

I never had any of the old Indiana Jones figs, but I bought all of the modern releases back around 2007 or so. Some of the street Arabs go great in a Mos Eisley street scene.

I have no idea what this early ‘90s alien frog is, as he has no markings I can follow as clues. I put a Jedi cloak on him, and now he’s a perfect spaceport backgrounder.

There is a lot of vintage 3.75 figures and other stuff....here are mine:

Zorro is trying to mount the dewback. The custom vehicle has x-wing fighter replacement stickers.
    Last edited by litofett; 05-20-2019 at 06:50 AM.
    "Ke nu'jurkadir sha mando'ade"

That’s a spectacular picture! I love how you have everything labeled. I also greatly approve of the Robotix custom vehicle. I think I have a Robotix guy lying around somewhere...

Quote Originally Posted by Tulgah View Post
    That’s a spectacular picture! I love how you have everything labeled. I also greatly approve of the Robotix custom vehicle. I think I have a Robotix guy lying around somewhere...
    Thanks.....the label are just in the picture, not at the curio. I am missing (to my knowledge) just 2 Robotix astronauts: one black and gold and the other dark blue and gold.
    "Ke nu'jurkadir sha mando'ade"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123