Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Compatible with 3.75”!

I was gonna say Adventure People! Their ships do fit Kenner Star Wars well enough. I definitely played with them all together back in the day.
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

The D&D figures don’t really match Star Wars’ aesthetic, but a few do. This orc/ogre guy looks like he could be in a space cantina somewhere.

Space Precinct was a weird series from the mid-‘90s, but they give off an ‘80s vibe. These two bad guys certainly work as Kenner-type backgrounders.

These guys are also from the ‘90s, but seem quite ‘80s. I don’t remember exactly what they are, but they’ve been packed and repacked many times in various products, like Chinasaurs. I really love their 3.75” versatility—put them in a spaceport, a pirate ship, or on the plains of Westeros.

Along with those green orcs came weird orange centipede people! But I only have one.

Boss Fight Studios released a modern version of the green orc figure. It comes as a male or female.

Blackstar was a pretty bad ‘80s cartoon that ran in I think 1983 for 13 episodes. But it did have a nice accompanying action figure line in the 6” scale. The “Trobbits” figures (shorter than the humans) almost work (despite severe aesthetic differences) with certain ‘80s-style Star Wars scenes.

I got this weird dog cop in about 1990, and for some reason always kept him. There was a bunch of these 3.75” animal citizens in a box. I have no idea what he is, and have never taken the five minutes needed to research it.

Obviously, all the ReAction and Super7 guys are too modern for this forum section, but they fit the ‘80s aesthetic vibe so well that they need mentioning. These two guys (from I think Alien and The Fifth Element) can fit in any spaceport cantina.

The same goes for these Wing Commander figures from around 1998. They were kind of the last of this vintage-style 5PoA figure.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast