Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: New vader prototype

I think the fact that they're trying to release this as if it were a first shot is a somewhat fun idea, but a real first shot would rarely have differenty colored arms or legs, so to me, they've missed an essential quality that any first shot would have. I have no interest in this one, but to those who do, enjoy. I do want all figures from the retro line but thus far, despite tireless searching, I have exactly zero of them...
    Last edited by Ty; 06-22-2019 at 10:10 PM.
    Reeyees-Tessek
    tjr82@hotmail.com
    Hasbro PLEASE make Tzizvvt, Reegesk, and Sim Aloo Now!!!!
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t852779/

Not that I’m against this, in fact I’m for it, but isn’t this more of a LGBTQIA+ Darth Vader figure?
    The Spirit of Vengeance that detects and eradicates the menace of Toxic Fandom

I am because there are those that employ unmitigated vitriol towards the PT/ST to mask their racism, sexism and predatory nature. There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?

Quote Originally Posted by Waggy View Post
    Not that I’m against this, in fact I’m for it, but isn’t this more of a LGBTQIA+ Darth Vader figure?

Bro, just...just don't

Quote Originally Posted by WampasGottaEat2 View Post
    Bro, just...just don't
    Yeah you’re right. Let’s discuss things YOU’RE comfortable with.
    The Spirit of Vengeance that detects and eradicates the menace of Toxic Fandom

I am because there are those that employ unmitigated vitriol towards the PT/ST to mask their racism, sexism and predatory nature. There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?

Yes, but its unofficial - if the conspiracy theorist fans got wind, we'd never hear the end of it, and how KK is pushing an agenda, lol.

Its a shame these wont be on pegs, I think a number of collectors would probably prefer to pick the color distribution for themselves, rather than leaving it to chance. With so many combinations, you can order a dozen, and end up with twelve different color arrangements.

Yeah you’re right. Let’s discuss things YOU’RE comfortable with.

It's not that I'm uncomfortable with it. Far from it in fact. It's more I don't know why you have to draw that connection other then it's multi colored. Is it stated somewhere that this Vader is in fact tied to the LGBT community? If not, it just seems like your trolling for a bite.

No, it's a toy that has different colors. If I were to liken it to something it would be Kenner's original pre production molds.

It's just another Hasbro cash-grab repack with a twist. And yes, I'll buy at least one.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast