Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Star Wars SC 38

Quote Originally Posted by CellBlock1138 View Post
    Honestly, I thought it looked a bit silly and over done in areas. The original is much better, even with its flaws.

Agree on the OTT "fight" choreography. Never sat right with me. The duels in the original films will always trump the dancing that goes on in the prequels. It never looked like fighting to me.

You've seen Auralnauts!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0qH2IaSjEU
    "her arc is to actually get bored of being powerful" - MauLer on YT, A Critique of SWTLJ, p.3

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

Quote Originally Posted by CellBlock1138 View Post
    I have now!

you should see the whole episodes... so funny!
    "her arc is to actually get bored of being powerful" - MauLer on YT, A Critique of SWTLJ, p.3

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

Quote Originally Posted by DagMarus View Post
    I felt like they went a LITTLE too far and XTREME in a few places that would have made it feel a bit out of place with the rest of the movie. I'd love to see something like this, reigned in a bit with a Lucas sized budget, but overall, it's incredibly well put together and an entertaining watch.
    THANK YOU! I do NOT understand why this is getting so much praise. It's extremely over the top and superficial, but I can't deny it's well made. It misses the point entirely though IMO. RedLetterMedia said it best on this issue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3atu9ezZuQk
    Last edited by MysterioMaximus; 06-07-2019 at 07:50 PM.
    'But I don’t want to go among mad people,’ Alice remarked. ‘Oh, you can’t help that,’ said the Cat: ‘We’re all mad here. I’m mad, you’re mad.’ ‘How do you know I’m mad?’ said Alice. ‘You must be,’ said the Cat, ‘or you wouldn’t have come here.’ - Lewis Carroll 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland'

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12