Thread: So long everyone...I'm selling everything... Hot Toys. & Sideshow please look.

So long everyone...I'm selling everything... Hot Toys. & Sideshow please look.

This is all I have left, please help me move these items... It’s been fun, I’ve been here collecting since 2006, and made many friends but it’s time to move on.

All prices include shipping the USA. Paypal gift or please add 3% fees. All were carefully cared for and kept in detolfs.All figures ainclude original boxes and shippers unless noted

Hot Toys ESB Boba Fett Exclusive - $225

Sideshow R2D2 exclusive - $100

Hot Toys Vader ANH upgraded , includes better glove set from Rogue One Vader, update suit, cod piece and shin guards from Tarkin two pack - $300

ANH Stormtrooper set - $425

ANH Leia - $325

Taun Taun - Shipped in original Sideshow Shipper $600 - Pending

Sideshow Scout Trooper - $190

ANH Luke Stormtrooper Exclusive - $330

ANH Han Solo Stormtrooper Exclusive - $330

ROTS - Anakin Skywalker - $225 - SOLD!

ROTS – Obi Wan Kenobi Exclusive - $250

Hot Toys Vader Tunic, Shirt and padding - $30

Last edited by darthrazz; 08-04-2019 at 10:47 PM.
    Whenever I walk, people try to hand me out flyers. And when someone tries to hand me out a flyer, it's kinda like they're saying, "Here, YOU throw this away."-Mitch Hedberg

Sorry about your loss brother. Best of luck and May the Force Be With You...ALWAYS!

Sorry to hear about your loss. May the force be with you!

Hi, posted the last items I own, please help me move these.
    Whenever I walk, people try to hand me out flyers. And when someone tries to hand me out a flyer, it's kinda like they're saying, "Here, YOU throw this away."-Mitch Hedberg

Added Boba Fett ESB exclusive, please take all of these off my hands I need these gone.

Hi I responded but your PM box is full.
    My Feedbackhttp://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2526787&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#Post34439102526787[/url]

Hi , sorry about that inbox is now empire, please try again.