Page 1 of 56 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Phoenix Board # 190: Rise of Skywalker, Retro Figures and SDCC

Phoenix Board # 190: Rise of Skywalker, Retro Figures and SDCC

mmmmmmhhhhhhhh New thread smell

I got a pile of loot yesterday from BBTS with Yakface and some figures I got on clearance for $1-$2 bucks.

I am hoping to score a few of the Retro figures from Target this week, just interested in Luke and Vader.

Few posts from last thread

Quote Originally Posted by Slave_1 View Post
    Forgot to post up but we went to Chandler mall earlier today to Build-A-Bear for the grandkids they were having a special on the Star Wars Build-A-Bears buy one get one for $4. We picked up a Rey and a Chewie for them. I wanted to get the Chewie in honor of Peter Mayhew who passed this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ares_X View Post
    I finally get to cross off the BS3 Praetorian Guard, which is hilarious since the same exact figure is about to be all over the place. Thanks Desert Trooper!

bac- Last night I tried to get my Walmart to price match the 4 TIE Fighters, but the girl wouldn't do it. So I returned them since I don't need $80 in more TIE Fighters. I planned to stop back by this morning to then buy them at the discounted price. They were still showing on BrickSeek when I went to bed. Then this morning it stated "Limited Quantity" and then just before we left to leave they were gone. So I picked up two more from Riverview Walmart and will try again. I think it's all about who you get in Customer Service. This girl acted like she had something to prove. Even Desiree said she was wielding the little power she had.
    Que la Fuerza te acompaņe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)

This Walmart currently shows 2 VC TIE Fighters in stock on Brickseek and they're listed for $1.

Walmart Supercenter #1549
    2020 N 75Th Ave
    Phoenix AZ 85035

My guess is you'll never find them in the store. I went to a store that had 8 listed yesterday and they were nowhere to be found, but they were also resetting the Clearance aisle, so they were probably on a pallet someplace.
    Last edited by Ares_X; 05-06-2019 at 08:04 AM.
    Need: Han Solo (Mimban), Quay Tolsite

Thanks to Ares for the exchange yesterday and for the Target Vader. I was stunned when the red chrome Vader arrived last night--that's lightning quick service. The POP! looks pretty nice but the best part, for me, is it arrived undamaged.

I stopped by Tempe Marketplace Barnes and Noble yesterday and bought the kotobukiya ART/FX Luke and Leia 2 pack for 50% off. Barnes' 20% off Star Wars sell, on select items, ends today.
    Last edited by Desert_Trooper; 05-06-2019 at 10:57 AM.
    Wants: Star Wars Celebration Exclusive TBS6 Darth Maul and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Trade Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=887973

Quote Originally Posted by Desert_Trooper View Post
    Thanks to Ares for the exchange yesterday and for the Target Vader. I was stunned when the red chrome Vader arrived last night--that's lightning quick service. The POP! looks pretty nice but the best part, for me, is it arrived undamaged.

I stopped by Tempe Marketplace Barnes and Noble yesterday and bought the kotobukiya ART/FX Luke and Leia 2 pack for 50% off. Barnes' 20% off Star Wars sell, on select items, ends today.
    Nice to hear it arrived undamaged and I was blown away with the shipping speed. That's insane. Better than Amazon in a lot of cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave_1 View Post
    Did you guys use the 20% off code THURFY20OFF ?
    I contacted Thurfy and asked if they could apply the discount to my order and they did. They also sent me an additional coupon code for another 20% off on a future order. I'm impressed.

A GS exclusive animated Boba Fett Funko Pop! is up for pre-order:
    https://www.gamestop.com/collectible...amestop/172652

Available July 31st.

Quote Originally Posted by Kielbassa View Post

Available July 31st.

THANKS! I did not see a ship to store option. Did you? The $8 shipping is very steep for a tiny Pop! figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Ares_X View Post
    THANKS! I did not see a ship to store option. Did you? The $8 shipping is very steep for a tiny Pop! figure.
    No I didn't either.

Stapley & Baseline WM - left 2 sets of the Hot Wheels Resistance Starfighter ships

Quote Originally Posted by Kielbassa View Post

Available July 31st.
    Thanks for posting this! Can't wait to get it.
    Pittsburgh=City of Champions:
    Pittsburgh Steelers(6x Champs).
    Pittsburgh Penguins(5x Champs).
    Pittsburgh Pirates(5x Champs).

Page 1 of 56 1231151 ... LastLast