Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556

Thread: Phoenix Board # 190: Rise of Skywalker, Retro Figures and SDCC

Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)

Quote Originally Posted by AaylaSecurasMan View Post
    Went to Disneyland and Galaxy's Edge last Friday. It was great, we had reservations for Oga's cantina and had a few drinks while in there. I bought a couple of BAD's (the small ones, not the $100 ones ). We had Aunt Beru's blue milk, it was good but not great. Rode on the Falcon's Smuggler run twice. Glad that we were able to make it, we had a great time. Ares_X, I can see where you can spend well over $1,000 with all the stuff they have, you will have lots of fun when you are there next year.

I spend over $1000 on Force Fridays. I can see spending somewhere around $5000 while we're gone and that's not including the hotel or tickets to Disney or Celebration. Desiree and I both plan to build lightsabers and astromechs and I have my eye on all kinds of other stuff too.
    Need: Han Solo (Mimban), Quay Tolsite

I received my VC Skiff Guard 3-pack today and then received notice that HasbroPulse shipped the same order I had with them even though they told me last week they weren't shipping until September. I called and they have attempted to get it returned to them and if I still receive it I am supposed to contact them and see what they can do. The guy on the phone even said he was told September.

I just received notice from Amazon that my VC Stormtrooper order could not be fulfilled.

I quickly pre-ordered it again from Dork Side Toys and will probably just leave it this time.

Did any of the rest of you get a cancellation?
    Last edited by Ares_X; 08-08-2019 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ares_X View Post
    I just received notice from Amazon that my VC Stormtrooper order could not be fulfilled.

I quickly pre-ordered it again from Dork Side Toys and will probably just leave it this time.

Did not order additional Stormies. I did cancel my skiff order from Pulse and placed one on Amazon.
    Que la Fuerza te acompaņe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

Quote Originally Posted by Ares_X View Post

Yep, my order was also cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by Kielbassa View Post
    Yep, my order was also cancelled.

I thought maybe mine was cancelled because I ordered so many of them, but apparently not. The thing I don't get is it stated "IN STOCK". How can they claim that and then not have enough?

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556