Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 295

Thread: Phoenix Board # 190: Rise of Skywalker, Retro Figures and SDCC

  1. #111
    Emperor Ares_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)

    OFF TOPIC


    New Terminator Dark Fate trailer. From what I understand it completely voids anything from T2.
    Need: Han Solo (Mimban), Quay Tolsite

  2. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by Ares_X View Post
    OFF TOPIC


    New Terminator Dark Fate trailer. From what I understand it completely voids anything from T2.
    OK I feel like I have just been Punk'd. I see NOTHING on this page you linked about a Terminator trailer.
    I do realize that I don't know much about FRIENDS as I scored poorly on the quiz.

  3. #113
    Emperor Ares_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ground_Trooper View Post
    OK I feel like I have just been Punk'd. I see NOTHING on this page you linked about a Terminator trailer.
    I do realize that I don't know much about FRIENDS as I scored poorly on the quiz.

    I have no idea how that got posted. Here's the real link.

    Usually I verify my links too.
    Need: Han Solo (Mimban), Quay Tolsite

  4. #114
    Emperor Ares_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ground_Trooper View Post
    OK I feel like I have just been Punk'd. I see NOTHING on this page you linked about a Terminator trailer.
    I do realize that I don't know much about FRIENDS as I scored poorly on the quiz.

    Oh and I scored 16 out of 19 correct in the Friends quiz.
    Need: Han Solo (Mimban), Quay Tolsite

  5. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Ares_X View Post
    Oh and I scored 16 out of 19 correct in the Friends quiz.
    LOL. Very nice.

  6. #116

  7. #117
    Emperor Ares_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)

    Tried to post up last night, but the forum seems to be getting Database Errors every night.

    Stopped by Germann & Gilbert Target late yesterday. They had a number of both VC Han Stormtrooper and BS6 Luke Death Star Escape. Did not see any retro figures.
    Need: Han Solo (Mimban), Quay Tolsite

  8. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by Ares_X View Post
    Tried to post up last night, but the forum seems to be getting Database Errors every night.

    Stopped by Germann & Gilbert Target late yesterday. They had a number of both VC Han Stormtrooper and BS6 Luke Death Star Escape. Did not see any retro figures.
    It seems that they do forum maintenance between 10PM-10:30PM every day.

    Same at Ocotillo Target, lots of ST Han and B6 Lukes but no retro figures yet.
    Que la Fuerza te acompaņe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

  9. #119
    My pre-ordered case of TVC Wave 6 is now processing at EE. Will probably ship out early next week.

  10. #120
    Emperor Ares_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)

    Just got back from the Con. Nothing too fabulous, but we did check out Billy Dee from the front of the line. I just wanted to see him walk out and he did and everyone (including myself) cheered. He had a very full line too. I may consider doing a photo op on Sunday with him. I have one lined up with Ray Park already.

    Only thing I bought was a couple of pins, a Jabba metal lunch box ($5) and a Boba Fett T-shirt ($5). We barely got through the exhibit hall yet.

    Going back early tomorrow to do the Mando group photo in our new Mando kits.
    Need: Han Solo (Mimban), Quay Tolsite

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •