Thread: WTB - Vintage Collection Jabba's Playset (damaged box okay) FOUND!!!

WTB - Vintage Collection Jabba's Playset (damaged box okay) FOUND!!!

Hey fellow Scummers,

I know it is not out yet, but should start shipping any day now. I am looking for a boxed (box can be in any condition, doesn't matter since I am an opener) WM exclusive Jabba's Playset w/Han & Ree Yees.

I know a lot of people ordered extras since they expect to receieve some damaged sets like the WM Lando. So if anybody receives a damaged box, I will gladly buy the playset off of you.

I am looking in the $65 - $75 (S&H included) range.

Thanks all! And may the Force be with you!

Was able to find one.
    Last edited by Darth_Brett; 05-18-2019 at 08:13 PM.
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous/Aunt Beru/Barada/BespEsc Leia/Cane Adiss/Cantina Bnd Mmbr/8D8/EV9D9/Ewk Leia/Fozec/Garouf Lafoe/Lak Sivrak/Lars GNK/Lobot/Momaw Nadon/MonMothma/Motti/Piett/Reegesk/SB Weequay/Shasa Tiel/Sim Aloo/Solomahal/Sy Snootles (puppet)/Taym Drengaren/Tessek/Tzizvvt/Velken Tezari/21B/Wuher/Yerka Mig/Yotts Orren/Yoxgit

If it comes back in stock I will see if I get snag you one.

Quote Originally Posted by jedimasterc View Post
    If it comes back in stock I will see if I get snag you one.
    Thanks jedimasterc, that is very cool of you! I've been stalking that WM pre-order page every hour for the last week or so and haven't seen it pop up again. Curses to WM!
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous/Aunt Beru/Barada/BespEsc Leia/Cane Adiss/Cantina Bnd Mmbr/8D8/EV9D9/Ewk Leia/Fozec/Garouf Lafoe/Lak Sivrak/Lars GNK/Lobot/Momaw Nadon/MonMothma/Motti/Piett/Reegesk/SB Weequay/Shasa Tiel/Sim Aloo/Solomahal/Sy Snootles (puppet)/Taym Drengaren/Tessek/Tzizvvt/Velken Tezari/21B/Wuher/Yerka Mig/Yotts Orren/Yoxgit

I really hope this thing won’t be a pain in the butt to find at Walmart.

Quote Originally Posted by jedimasterc View Post
    I really hope this thing won’t be a pain in the butt to find at Walmart.
    These WM exclusives are a always a nightmare to find. The WMs near me never carry anything SW related, let alone for the 3.75" stuff.
    Last edited by Darth_Brett; 05-12-2019 at 02:25 AM.
    Most Wanted

Hey man I was looking on Robot Kingdom and they already sold out of the set. Sorry man.

---- Found.
    Most Wanted