Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Luke Skywalker - Jedi Knight (ROTJ)

Quote Originally Posted by Internets View Post
    He wouldn't have a gloved hand at that point.
    unt
    yeah I guess that's true, there's a slight costume change for when he's on the Death Star 2 but this one will be used by me to fight Vader in front of Palpatine until a new Luke comes out

Lightsaber hand has a left/right swivel instead of up/down... (face palm)

Have to get this one. No matter what - back in the 80s the Kenner Jedi Luke was the first one I got
    "Without respect - we reject!"

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    according to the post on Instagram looks to be a "Walmart" exclusive. While I love the fact that we are finally getting a great version of the Jabba's Palace Luke, I too would have loved to see a deluxe release of this with his Endor Combat Poncho and perhaps a stolen Imperial Speeder Bike.. plus it would have been a great way to give us a Endor Combat Poncho Leia with Speeder bike and Wicket as well.
    It's exclusive, but not necessarily Walmart.

[QUOTE=Internets;20209312]He wouldn't have a gloved hand at that point.[/QUOTE
    Technically he would without the cloak which is removable. He's wearing the vest with the glove during the Dagobah scene and the Rebel Briefing.

Really should have come with at least 2 extra hands. One damaged and One gloved. A 'Salute' hand to signal R2-D2 would've been great also.

It's hard to tell from that picture, but the head sculpt looks a little ... off?

[QUOTE=JarJarBinks;20209346]
    Quote Originally Posted by Internets View Post
    Really should have come with at least 2 extra hands. One damaged and One gloved. A 'Salute' hand to signal R2-D2 would've been great also.
    A gloved hand could be hidden in the packaging, a la Padme...

Well...the picture itself is blurry and half out of focus...?
    Quote Originally Posted by THX1969 View Post
    It's hard to tell from that picture, but the head sculpt looks a little ... off?

Quote Originally Posted by jedisquared View Post
    Well...the picture itself is blurry and half out of focus...?

Is it me or is Hasbro less likely to give us extra hands, or extra parts in general, with Star Wars? I know we get lucky sometimes, but it seems to me that it's much more likely in Marvel Legends figures than SW.

I’m hoping there’s a gloved hand hiding in there somewhere but have they ever packed things like that where you can’t see them?

This will probably be my first 6” Star Wars figure. A big reason I never got into the line is because I thought the first Luke’s they made luked horrible. I have some TDK Mafex stuff and it would be kinda neat to have these in the same
    scale.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast