Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Luke Skywalker - Jedi Knight (ROTJ)

I would be happy with Jabba Palace Luke with the cloak and we still need a Luke in Endor gear. Might as well have a pack with Luke and Leia in Endor gear and with Speederbike set!

Hello! Iím Triple-Zero and Iím looking forward immensely to torturing you today. Ė Triple-Zero

My Feedback ->
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1140107/

As long as I can consign the current version to the recycle-parts bin I don't care. Photo-real face that comes within a parsec of a decent likeness and I'll be happy.
    DIGNITY! In all things Dignity!! Especially as a grown man collecting toys..........

I sold my ROTJ Luke a long time ago, and with this Emperor coming out, I suddenly regretted it........until I looked the figure up again, and remembered it was terrible.
    Hard to believe he goes for $60 now!

I am personally hoping for a remake, or one with accessories, as others have said!

Quote Originally Posted by samtheq View Post
    I sold my ROTJ Luke a long time ago, and with this Emperor coming out, I suddenly regretted it........until I looked the figure up again, and remembered it was terrible.
    Hard to believe he goes for $60 now!

I am personally hoping for a remake, or one with accessories, as others have said!
    I only recently (about a year ago) got into the 6" line, so I never picked up ROTJ Luke. I was thinking the same as you that it would nice to have Jedi Luke to go along with the Emperor release. But, after looking at it, and the price, it's a pass for me. At those prices I might as well pick up the SH Figuarts release.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

No gloved hand visible, though. should be pretty easy to customize or swap from elsewhere

He wouldn't have a gloved hand at that point.

Looks very cool, can't wait to add this figure to my Jabba display!
    Action figures collecting, dioramas & toy photography:
    www.instagram.com/cpt_eks
    cpteks.imgur.com

Was hoping for an Endor Luke.............
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

according to the post on Instagram looks to be a "Walmart" exclusive. While I love the fact that we are finally getting a great version of the Jabba's Palace Luke, I too would have loved to see a deluxe release of this with his Endor Combat Poncho and perhaps a stolen Imperial Speeder Bike.. plus it would have been a great way to give us a Endor Combat Poncho Leia with Speeder bike and Wicket as well.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast