Thread: [Anovos] STAR WARS™ Red Leader Rebel Pilot Helmet

[Anovos] STAR WARS™ Red Leader Rebel Pilot Helmet

Pilot Garven Dreis™ led the attack on the Death Star as Red Leader in Star Wars: A New Hope.

This Star Wars costume accessory was created using a 3D scan of the original Red Leader helmet, measurements of the hand painted details and stickers, photography of the helmet in its current condition, as well as stills and behind the scenes photography from the film to recreate its original condition.

The helmet is assembled, finished, and ready to wear.The outer shell is made of precision-cast ABS plastic and painted to duplicate the look of the original helmet including weathering and Red Leader markings. Helmet details include comlink boom, chin strap, and earcup cushions.Please note that most ANOVOS helmets fit up to a size 8 US hat size. Items are subject to change in availability and features. This is not a toy. Not suitable for children. Does not offer protection.

Pricing$449.00 USD through May 10, 2019.$549.00 USD after May 10, 2019.This item is eligible for Payment Plan options.

https://www.anovos.com/products/star...sory-pre-order

No thanks. I will wait until somebody has it in hand for sale due to a no refund presale policy now in effect.
    Avid SCI-FI collector, Props etc

https://i.imgur.com/WFu1ZOl.gif

Anovos is going all out to rip people off. Only a fool would order direct from the criminals.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing"
    -Darth Vader

I hope Hasbro has the sense to compete with these crooks by offering up multiple repaints of its new X-Wing helmet for the much more affordable $100 price. I mainly want Biggs and Wedge's helmets, but I'd get Red Leader too if it was offered.

Meanwhile I'm still waiting for Anovos to fulfill my preorder (thru Entertainment Earth) for their Snowtrooper helmet which was ordered way back in January 2018. Sigh....
    Shabby Blue

Quote Originally Posted by pielandreas View Post

Pilot Garven Dreis™ led the attack on the Death Star as Red Leader in Star Wars: A New Hope.

This Star Wars costume accessory was created using a 3D scan of the original Red Leader helmet, measurements of the hand painted details and stickers, photography of the helmet in its current condition, as well as stills and behind the scenes photography from the film to recreate its original condition.

The helmet is assembled, finished, and ready to wear.The outer shell is made of precision-cast ABS plastic and painted to duplicate the look of the original helmet including weathering and Red Leader markings. Helmet details include comlink boom, chin strap, and earcup cushions.Please note that most ANOVOS helmets fit up to a size 8 US hat size. Items are subject to change in availability and features. This is not a toy. Not suitable for children. Does not offer protection.

Pricing$449.00 USD through May 10, 2019.$549.00 USD after May 10, 2019.This item is eligible for Payment Plan options.

https://www.anovos.com/products/star...sory-pre-order
    Do you work for Anovos or something?

How about delivering the Blue Squadron Rogue One helmet first before offering yet another X- Wing helmet up for pre-order. lol

COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Quote Originally Posted by Jawa_Fong View Post
    How about delivering the Blue Squadron Rogue One helmet first before offering yet another X- Wing helmet up for pre-order. lol
    Yep! It disgusts me that aNOvos can still offer preorders and show their face when they keep breaking their promises on delivery dates! I wasn’t able to get my money back for Blue Leader from my credit card company since it was done almost2 years ago and promised 18 months ago! But luckily I got my money back for Luke and Gold Leader Helmets from my credit card company.
    Last edited by 78bird85; 05-07-2019 at 11:22 AM.

I am still amazed that Anovos hasn't been shut down yet! They must be laughing all the way to the bank with all the stolen money they continue to rake in. However... they must be paying Rebelscum to keep advertising for them. Money talks and criminals walk around here.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing"
    -Darth Vader

Looks incredible

But it's from Anovos which means broken promises, **** poor communications and the grim reality that you're loaning a company money for a product you may never receive (and then spend a year trying to get your money back)

Avoid like the plague - tbh its shameful that Rebelscum still advertises their products (on the main site and on social media) considering the number of forum members currently in dispute with Anovos
    Last edited by Lordpercy; 05-11-2019 at 05:04 PM.