Thread: Ghost Rider - Hulu

Really excited about this! Ghost Rider was the best part of Season 4 IMO. Looking forward to seeing more of Luna in the role.

reposted what I wrote on another site about this:

Its kind of weird that they are implying that Ghost Rider although its the same actor is a reboot & not related to AoS.

Which sounds like a mistake.

RunAways is & isn't in the MCU. I think this might be a Hulu thing where they do not want the headache of merging Marvel properties.

So I am hoping that the new Hulu shows stay in this Hulu zone. I really hope that they acknowledge the shows won't merge with the Movie/netflix universe, but not disavow what happened previously on the "other" network.

Mixed feelings about this but like someone else on another website said I'd like to see a Deathlok series.
    The answer to every Star Wars question ever:
      Spoiler:  
    Its just a movie!!!!!!!!!!

Feedback BST
    I love this Bar! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3_zzZQzx0

I'd have to put this into the "not sure yet" column.. Have to see/hear a little more. This is a great character which hasn't been done a lot of justice up to this point. I actually thought the AOS version was done the best thus far, and pretty good, but still could have been a bit better and felt a little out of place with the direction that show was going at the time and is going now.
    Western PA contact www.pswcs.com
    You are a meat head, dead from the neck up....a meathad.-Archie Bunker

TBH, wasn't a fan. AOS appearance was okay, just didn't care one way or the other. Never been a big GR fan to begin with, but mostly followed the Blaze character. So I won't be tuning in. Couldn't get into Runaways either.

So they're okay giving Hulu a Marvel Show, but not Netflix? WTD? I assumed that they wanted everything to be on Disney+.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    TBH, wasn't a fan. AOS appearance was okay, just didn't care one way or the other. Never been a big GR fan to begin with, but mostly followed the Blaze character. So I won't be tuning in. Couldn't get into Runaways either.

So they're okay giving Hulu a Marvel Show, but not Netflix? WTD? I assumed that they wanted everything to be on Disney+.
    They have a large ownership percentage with Hulu, especially now that they own Fox.
    No shoes, no brain, no service!

http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=852599 - Feedback Thread