Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UTINNIII's Unique Universes Vol 2

Beautiful! I really love all the clutter. There's just so much stuff to look at, it looks like a real attic. I think this is some of your best work so far!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Sceptaurus View Post
    Beautiful! I really love all the clutter. There's just so much stuff to look at, it looks like a real attic. I think this is some of your best work so far!

Thanks! It was fun selecting what to do. More than half of it is represented in the ride. There are also aspects of different parts of the ride (bat stanchions and paintings). Other rides are, or will be represented, like sketches of other mansions. I have hatbox ghost blueprints, posters, a death certificate...
    I also have other spooky things, like the first Evil Dead Necronomicon, Cthulhu, a 1965 calendar with Elvira on it, a Quija board and some vintage Halloween stuff.
    Eventually I want to add some of the pop-up ghosts.

Til Death do us part!

Hattie is thrilled his Bride is here.

She is based off of the original Bride. Pictures were hard to find of her, but here she is.

And the skeleton is from the game. I haven't decided if I will paint him green or not. I may put in a green GITD light though. There are small ones one can put in one's mouth.

I still have a few suitors to make so I'm not finished yet.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123