Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: UTINNIII's Unique Universes Vol 2

Beautiful! I really love all the clutter. There's just so much stuff to look at, it looks like a real attic. I think this is some of your best work so far!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Sceptaurus View Post
    Beautiful! I really love all the clutter. There's just so much stuff to look at, it looks like a real attic. I think this is some of your best work so far!

Thanks! It was fun selecting what to do. More than half of it is represented in the ride. There are also aspects of different parts of the ride (bat stanchions and paintings). Other rides are, or will be represented, like sketches of other mansions. I have hatbox ghost blueprints, posters, a death certificate...
    I also have other spooky things, like the first Evil Dead Necronomicon, Cthulhu, a 1965 calendar with Elvira on it, a Quija board and some vintage Halloween stuff.
    Eventually I want to add some of the pop-up ghosts.

Til Death do us part!

Hattie is thrilled his Bride is here.

She is based off of the original Bride. Pictures were hard to find of her, but here she is.

And the skeleton is from the game. I haven't decided if I will paint him green or not. I may put in a green GITD light though. There are small ones one can put in one's mouth.

I still have a few suitors to make so I'm not finished yet.

Utinniii .... thought of you when I opened an old box of toys and found these: the Disney Haunted Mansion Action Figures:

The Prisoner

- The Bride

- The Traveler

- The Skelton

- The Mariner

- The Caretaker

Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    Utinniii .... thought of you when I opened an old box of toys and found these: the Disney Haunted Mansion Action Figures:
    I missed this post. I was out of town without internet.
    That is a great collection.

I remember when they came out. I wanted to collect them but the boxes they came in were so huge that shipping was outrageous.
    I consoled myself that they were the wrong scale. I'd love them in 3.75 scale.

While Ezra (skeleton)is my favorite ghost, Phineas (Traveler) had the best accessories. I love that clock.

Someone gave me the Caretaker and Bride but they were from the second edition which didn't come with the base and most of the accessories. I also have the Redheaded Wench with all the accessories. Some are in my attic.

There are some Hitchhiking Ghost Ornaments that I've seen that I want but the thing I want most is a small statue that had clear ghosts around it. I wanted it for the figures, mostly.

Here's a pic of my model that I took today. I've worked a bit on it but nothing really looks different.

Happy 50th! The HM anniversary was yesterday. There are videos. They had a couple of new projections and changes and there were 3 live actors.

I love your universe Utinniii !
    Sometimes, It reminds me of the TV series "Tales from the Crypt" that I watched when I was younger.
    You have an impressive amount of small items and I like how you use it. It's incredible !

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    I love your universe Utinniii !
    Sometimes, It reminds me of the TV series "Tales from the Crypt" that I watched when I was younger.
    You have an impressive amount of small items and I like how you use it. It's incredible !
    I also enjoyed Tales from the Crypt when I was younger. More the movie than the show as I didn't have the channel it was on.

You can go to Disneyland Paris and go to the Phantom Manor. That ride is based off of the ride my diorama is from. They just finished refurbishing it and it has some cool details. I may add a portrait or 2 from that ride in my diorama.

Superb!!!

Can not wait to see how this comes together. Just stunning.

Quote Originally Posted by JediDelight View Post
    Superb!!!

Can not wait to see how this comes together. Just stunning.
    Thanks! I'm waiting for a few things in the mail and I'm having no luck finding 2 way mirror film but I hope to have a good chunk of this finished by Halloween.

Those are some very unique dioramas. Love all the details packed into them. I particularly enjoy the tombstones carvings, lol.
    "Ya koon tacha poonoo nee sah, gee." [Your mind powers will not work on me, boy] - Jabba the Hutt

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast