Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Wishlist for Hasbro Retro Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Gary_Weaver_II View Post
    I'd love to see it in the Retro Collection, but I went ahead and sculpted my own from Vintage Kenner Era formula wax

Gary you maniac, that's fantastic!!

Quote Originally Posted by WampasGottaEat2 View Post
    Targets suck in my area. They usually only will get a few new pieces at a time, so I'm still on the hunt checking every few days. I'm going to try asking if there are any in the back as suggested here. Really just want the Tarkin. I did find Stormy Han on the pegs yesterday so that was cool.
    Probably a really good chance they have everything in the backroom unless someone else in your area had them pulled from backroom. Here are the DPCI and UPC #s for everything. I called my local Target and successfully had them hold the game and all 6 figures at the front desk for me.

087-16-8221 Retro Figure UPC
    087-16-2700 Stormtrooper UPC 630509836604
    087-16-0359 Chewbacca UPC 630509836635
    087-16-2240 Darth Vader UPC 630509836581
    087-10-0431 Tarkin Game UPC 630509834709
    087-16-0360 Han Solo UPC 630509836642
    087-16-0364 Luke Skywalker UPC 630509836598
    087-16-0358 Leia Organa UPC 630509836628

Thanks for the compliments. It's been a fun project so far. I'll try to get some more pics uploaded shortly.

Here's the original wax next to my first mold test (Green "Dynacast" style), first shot, and paint test.

And here is the final with the cape and rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by faith4ever View Post
    Following others' lead I'd like to see:
    - Jawa (yeah it isn't new but I want lots more in this style... like lots more)
    - Tonnika Sisters
    - Rebel Fleet Trooper
    - Imperial Officer (so we can basically get enough for the full briefing room)
    - Captain Antilles
    - X-Wing Pilot (not Luke, so we can flesh out the squad)
    - Dutch Vander
    - Garven Dreis
    - Biggs Darklighter
    - Lak Sivrak
    - Wuher
    - Han in Stormtrooper Disguise (please please please use the small head)
    - General Dodonna
    - Admiral Piett
    - General Rieekan
    - K-3P0
    - More of the Ewoks (lots and lots of them)
    - Arica
    - Mon Mothma

That's all I can think of at the moment. If I were limited to just three I'd pick the Jawa, the RFT, and the Hantrooper.
    Everyone always asks for the sisters. Guess what the chances are 99.999% that we will never get them. Why? Because of the likeness rights. Thats the same reason we never got Tarkin. But wait we just got a Tarkin....its so much more complicated than that. I don't recount the full story but as I understand it they should never have been in the film at all. They never signed and submitted their contracts. And i believe since one of them passed away. But I too hold out that miniscule fraction of hope these get made.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary_Weaver_II View Post
    Here's the original wax next to my first mold test (Green "Dynacast" style), first shot, and paint test.

And here is the final with the cape and rifle.

Is there a tutorial. Anywhere for wax sculpting and assembly?

Ok, here's mine.

Non released figures
    Slave leia
    Stormy han
    Wedge
    Cantina bar keep
    Cantina band

12 inch figs
    Lando
    And the other prototypes kenner quit on

Playsets or vehicles
    Bantha
    Tie fighter
    B wing
    Jabbas palace playset
    X wing

And yes
    Early bird
    F.S.C.M.E. Vintage Toy Collector. TOYMANS FEEDBACK http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1113796/

I'd be happy with re-issues of the 6 bounty hunters (both cards for Boba Fett), AT-AT Driver, Snowtrooper, Death Squad, Death Star Droid, AT-ST Driver, Emperor, Royal Guard, Biker Scout, Imperial Commander, and Dignitary

Quote Originally Posted by sith_rising View Post
    I'd be happy with re-issues of the 6 bounty hunters (both cards for Boba Fett), AT-AT Driver, Snowtrooper, Death Squad, Death Star Droid, AT-ST Driver, Emperor, Royal Guard, Biker Scout, Imperial Commander, and Dignitary
    They re-did vintage Boba too recently. Did you get a rocket-firing one in 2010? http://www.rebelscum.com/Boba-Fett-R...Away-VCP03.asp
    Interested in vintage 3 pack Special Action Figure Sets as well as modern overseas/European multilanguage 3 packs.

Yeah it's one of my "grail figures" lol, such a beauty.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456