Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Avengers: Endgame ***Spoiler Thread***

I'm still mildly disappointed that the entirety of the end credits wasn't just Luis recapping everything that happened in the MCU. No music, just him excitedly covering a decade of story.
    Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?

That would have been horrible, I hate Luis.

I still havnt forgiven Michael Pena and Jake Gyllenhaal for "End of Watch"...
    Things I need
    Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch (Allfather), Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin, Zuckuss
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

Quote Originally Posted by DagMarus View Post
    I'm still mildly disappointed that the entirety of the end credits wasn't just Luis recapping everything that happened in the MCU. No music, just him excitedly covering a decade of story.

I think that would be a fantastic Blu-Ray bonus feature, but that would've totally undercut the emotion of the ending.

Quote Originally Posted by VideoViper View Post
    Update to my explanation. In Ant man & the Wasp ending scene Janet says something about not getting caught is a Time vortex. So there is the in universe explanation. Presumably she had some experience with a Time Vortex & that would explain her aging.
    Ah I see. Thank you again.
    Black Series Wish List: Destroyer Droid, Cad Bane, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook

Quote Originally Posted by DagMarus View Post
    This should be a blu-ray extra - at the very least, least Luis re-capping Infinity War.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456