Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142

Thread: Luke Skywalker - 3 Pack

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    I like the way you display Bespin Luke hanging from the antennae. Really cool.

Thanks. He was a bit of a custom too. Fills that part of the cabinet nicely

Quote Originally Posted by Coreworld View Post
    Nice setups!
    Thanks!! Its kind of fun reliving your childhood with a little more $$
    Last edited by jediwampa1980; 09-19-2019 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jediwampa1980 View Post
    Great pics! What head is that on the Han falling out of carbonite?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin83 View Post
    Great pics! What head is that on the Han falling out of carbonite?
    It's from an endor Han I bought loose a while back. I believe it is a black series figure (probably a re release of some kind) from a few years back. It was the best fit and skin match to the black series (I left my Han that came with the palace set carbonite Han I had on card since I had the old black series one) Carbomite Han. The vintage collection/black series carbonite han has a good body sculpt but one of the worst head sculpts I have ever seen. Before I swapped the head, I had his head turned the other way so you could not see his face..lol

Quote Originally Posted by jediwampa1980 View Post
    It's from an endor Han I bought loose a while back. I believe it is a black series figure (probably a re release of some kind) from a few years back. It was the best fit and skin match to the black series (I left my Han that came with the palace set carbonite Han I had on card since I had the old black series one) Carbomite Han. The vintage collection/black series carbonite han has a good body sculpt but one of the worst head sculpts I have ever seen. Before I swapped the head, I had his head turned the other way so you could not see his face..lol
    Thanks, I totally agree with you on hating the head that comes with carbonite Han, your upgrade looks great.

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142