Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 LastLast

Thread: Luke Skywalker - 3 Pack

There's also the Black Series archive Luke in his X-wing pilot garb, which is readily available from various outlets online and sometimes in actual stores.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadesfire133336b View Post
    no i didnt! thast good news im so sick of hunting the older black series figures the only main characters left i need of th main 7 are luke and r2
    Check it out.
    https://yakfaceforums.com/main/2019/09/16/rumor-report-update-deluxe-6-tbs-rotj-luke-skywalker/

I hear what your saying. I've been tempted to get the SH Figurarts Luke, but now I'll wait for the new Hasbro release.
    Last edited by sharky; 09-17-2019 at 10:03 PM.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Back on topic, I received my set and like everybody else Pulse sent it in a smaller box, it was a bit curved but not bent/creased. It is amazing that hasbro knows that this is a collector”s item and that it doesn’t pack it properly.
    Que la Fuerza te acompañe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

Mine was a little bent, but I wasn’t keeping it carded anyway. All the faceprints are aligned correctly on all three of mine. X-Wing Luke looks especially amazing. Feel like swivel legs would have made more sense since they sit easier in an X-Wing and because his outfit you can’t even move his legs outward much anyway and the abdomen articulation doesn’t really do much, but overall it looks amazing. Also the hood on Luke’s cloak is perfect.
    Last edited by ZiggyStarkiller; 09-17-2019 at 11:01 PM.

And snowspeeder pilot Luke!

Quote Originally Posted by Daigo_Bah View Post
    Looks great, Tyrannus! (But don't forget Dagobah landing Luke )
    Que la Fuerza te acompañe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyStarkiller View Post
    Mine was a little bent, but I wasn’t keeping it carded anyway. All the faceprints are aligned correctly on all three of mine. X-Wing Luke looks especially amazing. Feel like swivel legs would have made more sense since they sit easier in an X-Wing and because his outfit you can’t even move his legs outward much anyway and the abdomen articulation doesn’t really do much, but overall it looks amazing. Also the hood on Luke’s cloak is perfect.
    He has thigh swivels, right?
    Nothing shocks me. I'm a scientist.

Twitter/Instagram: @BeRealNickNaro
    Customs Twitter/Instagram:@ArticuLesson / @ArticuLessons

Yeah like those kind of weird ones all vintage figures have now where the peg in vertical into the torso. I just prefer more basic swivels at this scale. It works well for figures like Yakface with long skinny legs, but it always looks kind bad on guys like Han Solo.

Quote Originally Posted by xfamousnicknaro View Post
    He has thigh swivels, right?
    Yes. I can’t help but feel the older TVC hips worked better for recreating fabric outfits. T-hips and thigh swivels are great on troopers and armored characters or Jedi with robes that cover the hips, but I think the t-hips take something away from this one.

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyStarkiller View Post
    Yeah like those kind of weird ones all vintage figures have now where the peg in vertical into the torso. I just prefer more basic swivels at this scale. It works well for figures like Yakface with long skinny legs, but it always looks kind bad on guys like Han Solo.
    I prefer the ball and socket, yknow, like on the 6” figures? I’m pretty salty that Hasbro pretends like they didn’t work perfectly fine at this scale since the 80’s.
    Nothing shocks me. I'm a scientist.

Twitter/Instagram: @BeRealNickNaro
    Customs Twitter/Instagram:@ArticuLesson / @ArticuLessons

Same. I had a few GI Joes as a kid and I thought they had leg articulation like the 6” figures do, but I wasn’t positive.

Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 LastLast