Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Luke Skywalker - 3 Pack

According to Bantha Skull the X-Wing Pilot Luke definitely will this year. If the other two do it apparently won't be this year.

Makes sense considering Yakface have long been reporting a TVC Luke X-Wing vehicle release.

That Luke 3 Pack is a definite buy for me. I hope they do more like these and we can get an updated Han throughout all three movies. They've STILL never made an ROTJ Han that I actually like.
    Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?

Is the new Luke X wing figure a scaled down version of the 6 inch figure?

Quote Originally Posted by Simdog View Post
    Is the new Luke X wing figure a scaled down version of the 6 inch figure?
    I don't know. Looks like the headsculpt is a scaled down version of BS6 landspeeder Luke's.

Pretty excited about the Jabba's palace Luke from the 3pk. it is my favorite version of Luke from the whole trilogy for some reason. I'm glad for another attempt at the face sculpt and what looks to be a new cloak?! Can anyone confirm that? Do not recognize it from any other figure. Hasbro has always struggled with Luke's likeness and so any improvements on any versions is a cool update for me. The stormtrooper figure looks good here, but the X-wing pilot head is bad. Hopefully it will improve a lot, otherwise this seems to be a big miss considering how much better head sculpts are getting.
    Looking to trade?
    My Feedback - My Trade Thread

Quote Originally Posted by matto View Post
    Pretty excited about the Jabba's palace Luke from the 3pk. it is my favorite version of Luke from the whole trilogy for some reason. I'm glad for another attempt at the face sculpt and what looks to be a new cloak?! Can anyone confirm that? Do not recognize it from any other figure. Hasbro has always struggled with Luke's likeness and so any improvements on any versions is a cool update for me. The stormtrooper figure looks good here, but the X-wing pilot head is bad. Hopefully it will improve a lot, otherwise this seems to be a big miss considering how much better head sculpts are getting.
    The Luke Jedi is the same body as the lightsaber construction with new head sculpt and new face print, also new cape (accurate), the Luke stormtrooper looks to be all new too or mix of existing parts, and the x-wing Luke brand new. looks like all face sculpts are the same molds but the hair is different in all of them,since Hasbro sculpt hair separate this days.

Quote Originally Posted by LuxBonteri View Post
    The Luke Jedi is the same body as the lightsaber construction with new head sculpt and new face print, also new cape (accurate), the Luke stormtrooper looks to be all new too or mix of existing parts, and the x-wing Luke brand new. looks like all face sculpts are the same molds but the hair is different in all of them,since Hasbro sculpt hair separate this days.
    While the pack looks nice it's a pass for me, I'm fine with what we've got in regards to Luke. The new X-Wing sculpt is interesting. I doubt they'd go to the trouble of doing it unless they planned on using again.
    Hasbro, if you're listening, REBEL PILOT MULTIPACK! Rogue One: Antoc Merrick, Blue Leader. A New Hope: Theron Nett, Red 10. Empire Strikes Back: Rogue 4, Hobbie Klivian Snowspeeder. Return of the Jedi: Horten Salm, Gray Leader. All easy kitbashes, all unique, a guaranteed best seller.

I had not realized that the Luke 3 pack was going to be an SDCC exclusive. What a complete and utter let-down.
    Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?

Quote Originally Posted by DagMarus View Post
    I had not realized that the Luke 3 pack was going to be an SDCC exclusive. What a complete and utter let-down.
    That it is. BUT, supposedly it was hinted at by one of the Hasbro reps at Celebration that possibly at least 1 of them, and maybe even all 3, are eventually coming in the VC line at some point in the future. My guess is that it is more than likely since Hasbro loves to repack figures.
    Last edited by Darth_Brett; 04-19-2019 at 12:44 AM.
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous/Aunt Beru/Barada/BespEsc Leia/Cane Adiss/Cantina Bnd Mmbr/8D8/EV9D9/Ewk Leia/Fozec/Garouf Lafoe/Lak Sivrak/Lars GNK/Lobot/Momaw Nadon/MonMothma/Motti/Piett/Reegesk/SB Weequay/Shasa Tiel/Sim Aloo/Solomahal/Sy Snootles (puppet)/Taym Drengaren/Tessek/Tzizvvt/Velken Tezari/21B/Wuher/Yerka Mig/Yotts Orren/Yoxgit

We need a thread for the Luke 3-pack.
    Last edited by Tulgah; 04-21-2019 at 01:21 AM.
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast