Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Luke Skywalker - 3 Pack

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    I really like this set, but a new Farmboy Luke would have been nice to get. I hope they have one for 2020, at least.
    I agree. A farmboy Luke & Bespin Luke would have fit the theme of the set better.

I got tired of waiting for an updated farmboy...
    "May the Funk be with You!"

Quote Originally Posted by Strobeeone View Post
    I agree. A farmboy Luke & Bespin Luke would have fit the theme of the set better.

I love that Luke.

I like all three figures, but I agree, if you're going to do a Luke Jedi Destiny Set, then you really need Farmboy Luke, Bespin Luke, and then a Luke from ROTJ. Those three versions show his Jedi path more than the pilot and stormtrooper Lukes.

I think in Hasbro's planning, the Farmboy Luke and the Bespin Luke make for better anchors in a wave as opposed to the stormtrooper Luke.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Strobeeone View Post

IDK, I rather like the most recent Bespin Luke. I just don't see the need for an update on that one. IMO Farmboy is the one in most need, specifically the legs. And while they're at it might as well get the new photo real face. I would be totally fine with the existing torso though, because otherwise we'll wind up with another mid torso joint that I'm starting to really despise.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    IDK, I rather like the most recent Bespin Luke. I just don't see the need for an update on that one. IMO Farmboy is the one in most need, specifically the legs. And while they're at it might as well get the new photo real face. I would be totally fine with the existing torso though, because otherwise we'll wind up with another mid torso joint that I'm starting to really despise.
    If they could give that Bespin Luke hinged wrists and a new photo real head, that would be fine.
    Nothing shocks me. I'm a scientist.

Twitter/Instagram: @BeRealNickNaro
    Customs Twitter/Instagram:@ArticuLesson / @ArticuLessons

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post

Absolutely. I hope there’s a TVC in the works.
    Always look on the bright side of life...

WTB: Vintage Collection Hoth AT AT. Either the box on its own or the box with vehicle.

When is xwing luke supposed to be coming single carded

Quote Originally Posted by GrandAdmiralJSK View Post
    When is xwing luke supposed to be coming single carded
    The rumormill says he'll be in the forst TFF TVC wave available on Oct 4th or whatever that Friday is.
    T
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

That was more or less confirmed on Yakface.com this morning. X-wing Luke will be part of the new wave that's supposed* to be available on TFF. He'll be packed two per case.

* = If WalMart even bothers to stock a new wave of TVC ever again

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorPalpitate View Post
    That was more or less confirmed on Yakface.com this morning. X-wing Luke will be part of the new wave that's supposed* to be available on TFF. He'll be packed two per case.

* = If WalMart even bothers to stock a new wave of TVC ever again
    I haven't seen anything in my area since the Aphra/Range Trooper wave.

I'm hoping the new X-Wing body means they'll have more pilots in the pipeline, like General Merrick.
    Hasbro, if you're listening, REBEL PILOT MULTIPACK! Rogue One: Antoc Merrick, Blue Leader. A New Hope: Theron Nett, Red 10. Empire Strikes Back: Rogue 4, Hobbie Klivian Snowspeeder. Return of the Jedi: Horten Salm, Gray Leader. All easy kitbashes, all unique, a guaranteed best seller.

Wow as much as I am shocked that Jedi Luke was finally made with a correct no-arms cloak, my disappointment is imeasureable that they have chosen the Kenobi hilt yet again.

Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast