Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Luke Skywalker - 3 Pack

Quote Originally Posted by ManWalrus View Post
    DOUBLE SECRET BONUS POINTS TO HASBLO FOR ONCE AGAIN ROBBING US OF LUKE WITH JABBAS PLACE CARDBACK

And Stormtrooper Luke Cardback!
    My Flickr Action Figure Photography:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/144608631@N02/albums

Quote Originally Posted by ManWalrus View Post
    Looked better when the pic was blurry. Why does XWing Luke look strung out?? If didn’t know any better, I’d think this is Rust Cohle in X-Wing Gear!!!! DOUBLE SECRET BONUS POINTS TO HASBLO FOR ONCE AGAIN ROBBING US OF LUKE WITH JABBAS PLACE CARDBACK
    Quote Originally Posted by reyandbb8 View Post
    And Stormtrooper Luke Cardback!
    I said the same thing, but then thought about it. They released Dr. Aphra in a special edition 3-pack, then a short time later she was offered on a single card. With the Han Stormtrooper figure coming out, there is NO WAY Hasbro will miss an opportunity to give us Luke Stormtrooper on a single card as well. Those two have to be paired together. Hopefully they release the other two on single cards as well. The X-Wing Luke looks like a scaled down version of the 6" with a new head.

The Lukes are such a welcome surprise, they finally got the best Luke likenesses we've ever seen. That Jedi Luke is absolutely incredible, they even captured his chin dimple perfectly! Such an easy buy for me. Does anyone know if they'll all be on individual cards by chance? Here's to hoping they do Power Of The Force style with coins since that's where Stormie Luke came from anyhow (at least for him).

As for R2 - I just really find it reprehensible that a company like them in 2019 can't find the time to put in the features that Black Series is getting on their R2's. EVERY R2 from here on out should have the accessories like his computer plug arm, saw arm and taser arm (I guess that's more ROTJ specific). He should come with newer electronics. The thing is half the size of a regular figure, has previously molded parts being used AKA is the cheapest figure Hasbro produces. Throw us a bone and give us something NEW with him. R2 doesn't just sit there. In every single movie he's plugging in or using his arms for something. Why did they stop that after giving us Sail Barge servant R2? And with 3PO at least give us a commlink or the bag for his removable limbs version. The TVC one was very good and he had removable panels which was a pleasant surprise, but change it up.
    "you've taken your first step into a larger world"

Quote Originally Posted by DJ121 View Post
    I said the same thing, but then thought about it. They released Dr. Aphra in a special edition 3-pack, then a short time later she was offered on a single card. With the Han Stormtrooper figure coming out, there is NO WAY Hasbro will miss an opportunity to give us Luke Stormtrooper on a single card as well. Those two have to be paired together. Hopefully they release the other two on single cards as well. The X-Wing Luke looks like a scaled down version of the 6" with a new head.
    So is this 3 pack the Con-Exclusive? I didn't think 3.75" even got one. Also, I think you're absolutely right about them being released on separate cards at some point. I'd really hope that's the case. That's just printing money. If the 3 pack IS available at retail, I'd hope they could make the single carded release of Stormie Luke as a dirty one with slicked back wet hair.

Quote Originally Posted by SaberSonic83 View Post
    So is this 3 pack the Con-Exclusive? I didn't think 3.75" even got one. Also, I think you're absolutely right about them being released on separate cards at some point. I'd really hope that's the case. That's just printing money. If the 3 pack IS available at retail, I'd hope they could make the single carded release of Stormie Luke as a dirty one with slicked back wet hair.
    The Luke three-pack was revealed during the Celebration panel as a SDCC exclusive.

Gotta say Iíll be excited for the Luke 3 pack as long as itís easy to get on Pulse. And if Hasbro just wants to do a bunch of 3 packs of updated OT characters in different looks, they can have my money.
    Nothing shocks me. I'm a scientist.

Twitter/Instagram: @BeRealNickNaro
    Customs Twitter/Instagram:@ArticuLesson / @ArticuLessons

Quote Originally Posted by xfamousnicknaro View Post
    Gotta say I’ll be excited for the Luke 3 pack as long as it’s easy to get on Pulse. And if Hasbro just wants to do a bunch of 3 packs of updated OT characters in different looks, they can have my money.
    Oh yeah, I hope they make the Luke 3 pack available on Pulse, but I was under the impression that you could only get it at Celebration if you were physically in attendance and bought it from the Pulse shop on site?

Oh yeah, I hope they make the Luke 3 pack available on Pulse, but I was under the impression that you could only get it at Celebration if you were physically in attendance and bought it from the Pulse shop on site?
    The Luke 3 pack is the SDCC exclusive. Not Celebration. They just revealed it at Celebration but it's not available until SDCC and after.

Last year for SDCC they did the 3.75" Dr. Aphra and her droids 3-pack. It was only a few months later she was released on a single card.

Here’s hoping the Luke’s receive individual Vintage card releases. I’m going to try and snag a set when the preorder goes live.

Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast