Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 264

Thread: Luke Skywalker - 3 Pack

  1. #101
    Inagree. We need a Leia, Han and 3P0 all miniaturized 6 inch versions and minus the softgood shirts etc.

  2. #102
    That’s a pretty nice looking look. As far as the face goes I haven’t seen one better.

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by xfamousnicknaro View Post
    This set is a great example of why I think all the main characters need major updates in their main costumes.
    Oh absolutely, the original ANH crew and also the ROTJ Endor crew. Imagine how good an Endor Leia would look today? She was one of the first TVC ever, I still have her figure, technically VOTC. People would buy two of her just to have her poncho and helmeted look and her Home One General look. I think people forget that we have yet to have an excellent, definitive ROTJ Han, who I find to be a favorite. I loved my Vintage Kenner one with his coat and I know they can nail it. More importantly, you have yet again 2 looks - poncho Endor and also underneath which is his outfit for the entire movie otherwise. Throw your barrel chested travesties in the garbage, Hasbro needs to get on this ASAP! Their 2019 sculpting is out of the park, I have to give them major kudos for this. I'd love for the ANH Luke to come with all his Tatooine accessories, including soft good poncho. Leia might be best served with a hood on head sculpt and a regular one that you could swap out. Again, people would buy two just to have both looks. Hasbro can be very smart and heed these words! Bang for their buck, and ours lol I'd get more out of one figure, yet I'd be compelled to buy two - that's WIN WIN
    "you've taken your first step into a larger world"

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by xfamousnicknaro View Post
    This set is a great example of why I think all the main characters need major updates in their main costumes.

    Yeah! I don't know if it would ever happen, but it would be cool to see a set like this for Han and Leia. Maybe a new Bespin and ANH Han based on the 6" sculpts and a new Endor Han as well. For Leia, probably the original ANH costume and maybe much needed updates for her Cloud City Escape and the Ewok Village Dress.
    Last edited by Darth_Brett; 07-21-2019 at 03:44 PM.
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous/Aunt Beru/Barada/BespEsc Leia/Cane Adiss/Cantina Bnd Mmbr/8D8/EV9D9/Ewk Leia/Fozec/Garouf Lafoe/Lak Sivrak/Lars GNK/Lobot/Momaw Nadon/MonMothma/Motti/Piett/Reegesk/SB Weequay/Shasa Tiel/Sim Aloo/Solomahal/Sy Snootles (puppet)/Taym Drengaren/Tessek/Tzizvvt/Velken Tezari/21B/Wuher/Yerka Mig/Yotts Orren/Yoxgit

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Brett View Post
    Yeah! I don't know if it would ever happen, but it would be cool to see a set like this for Han and Leia. Maybe a new Bespin and ANH Han based on the 6" sculpts and a new Endor Han as well. For Leia, probably the original ANH costume and maybe much needed updates for her Cloud City Escape and the Ewok Village Dress.
    I'm holding out that Hasbro gets smart and does at least a small single tree Ewok hut playset with exclusive Village Dress Leia on TVC or POTF Coin card and maybe an Ewok we never got like the one that gets iced by the AT-ST. I'd love to see either a modular tree and hut system that could be built out or just a modern recreation of the Ewok Village in HasLab format. I think that would be incredible, traps and all underneath it to hit walkers and such.
    "you've taken your first step into a larger world"

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberSonic83 View Post
    I'm holding out that Hasbro gets smart and does at least a small single tree Ewok hut playset with exclusive Village Dress Leia on TVC or POTF Coin card and maybe an Ewok we never got like the one that gets iced by the AT-ST. I'd love to see either a modular tree and hut system that could be built out or just a modern recreation of the Ewok Village in HasLab format. I think that would be incredible, traps and all underneath it to hit walkers and such.
    Yes to all of that! Maybe the Dalmatian Ewok we never got but that was shown would also be an option. Speaking of Ewoks, we never got the Ewok that got sniped by the AT-ST? I don't think I even realized that. I honestly can't remember what he looked like now though, either lol
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous/Aunt Beru/Barada/BespEsc Leia/Cane Adiss/Cantina Bnd Mmbr/8D8/EV9D9/Ewk Leia/Fozec/Garouf Lafoe/Lak Sivrak/Lars GNK/Lobot/Momaw Nadon/MonMothma/Motti/Piett/Reegesk/SB Weequay/Shasa Tiel/Sim Aloo/Solomahal/Sy Snootles (puppet)/Taym Drengaren/Tessek/Tzizvvt/Velken Tezari/21B/Wuher/Yerka Mig/Yotts Orren/Yoxgit

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Binary_Sunset View Post
    WTF? I thought they would fix the height issue.
    I think if Han wasn't doing his "wide leg" dance, there would be a more noticeable difference. Though i still feel he's too tall, which is why i made my own over a decade ago.
    I don't much care for his glazed over eyes.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    I think if Han wasn't doing his "wide leg" dance, there would be a more noticeable difference. Though i still feel he's too tall, which is why i made my own over a decade ago.
    I don't much care for his glazed over eyes.
    Exactly. Han has a much wider stance, which makes them appear closer in height. There IS a difference, but it's not as significant as the real-world height difference between the actors.

  9. #109
    Last edited by Lance_Quazar; 07-21-2019 at 07:26 PM.

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance_Quazar View Post
    This figure is what Iím most excited about. It looks incredible.
    Nothing shocks me. I'm a scientist.

    Twitter/Instagram: @BeRealNickNaro
    Customs Twitter/Instagram:@ArticuLesson / @ArticuLessons

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •