Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Darth Vader - Prototype Edition

Darth Vader - Prototype Edition

lol, hot garbage.

WTB VC01-VC115 Unpunched, MOC + MIB TVC Vehicles and 2/3 packs. My Feedback

Can you IMAGINE the variations of that prototype Vader???

So glad I'm not all in on this stuff any more and have chosen to skip the retro line. That's just vicious beyond belief!
    May you live in interesting times.

WTB VC01-VC115 Unpunched, MOC + MIB TVC Vehicles and 2/3 packs. My Feedback

Agreed...These will likely be available after the cons on Pulse, but I doubt that 6" carded Retro painted Boba Fett ends up available.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthYourMom View Post
    lol, hot garbage.

I hope HASBRO finishes the original 92+ on the Vintage Collection Cards...(approx. 34 needed to complete it, depending on your certain point of view.)

Quote Originally Posted by DarthYourMom View Post
    WHO asked for this??? Is Anyone actually excited for this?? Does HASBLO owe Crayola money?????? WHAT IS THIS???????

Quote Originally Posted by ManWalrus View Post
    HASBLO
    Just... don't. Yes it's junk but really.
    May you live in interesting times.

it's like the government created a super crack especially for completists. They can't resist the urge to collect them all.
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

I can't help being reminded of NBC when looking at these figures.

Maybe it's a subtle hint at Vader's mystical return in TROS.

Last edited by StarFin; 04-25-2019 at 08:08 AM.

Thought I'd repost my comment here - Depending on the total number released, many of the figures will actually have a unique color combination. If you order multiple figures, they could all display different combinations of colored limbs, torsos, heads, and sabers. Someone at Celebration Chicago did a calculation, and there are apparently over five thousand possible color combinations, based on the Hasbro criteria for the figure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PS9VD5IhuU

Fast forward to 1:45 for the discussion.

Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast