Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Darth Vader - Prototype Edition

Orange is my favorite color. .

One thing about these figures in hand... You really do focus on the mold and sculpt so much more clearly when there is no paint to enhance or otherwise distract. I had always heard this in books about the history of figs and whatnot. But seeing this firsthand has really driven the logic of that home in a way that mere photographs never did for me.
    Go check out my "Vintaged Up" custom SANDCRAWLER interiors in the Customizing Thread! My fist attempt at any such venture... And I think it looks pretty dang cool.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1094836/#post19072819

I have a POTF2 prototype vader in smoke black, he is awesome. Protos are awesome.

High Admiral

Mine showed up today. In a box with the big air cushion things. Minty fresh! Got one with a yellow head and one with a blue head. They are freaking gorgeous! Pics versus in person is no comparison. I wanted this, but never thought I would be so caught off guard at how cool they really are. I may try to snag a few more to get some different color heads.

I love the glossy, slick look & feel of the card as well.

Yeah. Their coolness in person really surprised me. Totally exceeded my expectations.
    Go check out my "Vintaged Up" custom SANDCRAWLER interiors in the Customizing Thread! My fist attempt at any such venture... And I think it looks pretty dang cool.

Finally got mine in mail. But curious.... does it comes wrapped in plastic or was that just packing for mailing? I mean it does help with dust issues but didn't know if it originally came like this at the Con.

The first ones I got came in bags. The later ones did not.

Has anyone found this in a store yet?
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by MARK2D2 View Post
    Yeah. Their coolness in person really surprised me. Totally exceeded my expectations.
    A lot of people are sayin* that.
    The Spirit of Vengeance that detects and eradicates the menace of Toxic Fandom

I am because there are those that employ unmitigated vitriol towards the PT/ST to mask their racism, sexism and predatory nature. There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?

Yeah, interesting. We aren’t typically the most positive group.

Got this at my local store in GA last week and picked up a case from Iain Sanderson to display it. One of my new faves for sure!
    "You just watch yourself, we're wanted men! I have the death sentence on twelve systems!"

Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast