Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Darth Vader - Prototype Edition

That same writer also recently said “...customers had went to popular shopping centers...”. Oh well.

I feel like this figure has a chance of showing up again around Force Friday. I doubt we ever see the other Retros in the store again, but this fig appears to be on its own independent schedule.
    Last edited by Tulgah; 08-26-2019 at 01:36 AM.
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

Quote Originally Posted by JediJones77 View Post
    "is looking for new ways to reach customers amid weak traffic declines at malls."

LOL, this is what passes for writing at the Associated Press these days? If traffic declines are weak, that must mean traffic is going up...
    Double negatives, exactly... Nice catch, i thought the same thing.
    R.I.P. PETER MAYHEW

Quote Originally Posted by Tulgah View Post
    That same writer also recently said “...customers had went to popular shopping centers...”. Oh well.

I feel like this figure has a chance of showing up again around Force Friday. I doubt we ever see the other Retros in the store again, but this fig appears to be on its own independent schedule.
    Nice how they put it out just before the buy 50 get 10 gift card

And to my astonishment....my vader is now on backorder.it did not ship. Anyone else?

My 2 are in transit to the store.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobotscomb View Post
    And to my astonishment....my vader is now on backorder.it did not ship. Anyone else?
    All of your orders?! I know you put in several orders to help people out.
    LOOKING FOR:

Bosski's Feedback

Why is Hasbro doing such a HORRIBLE job with distribution online, in-store, wherever... getting items these days is getting ridiculous.

Funny thing is it was the FIRST order i put in with a quantity of one. The others have shipped. Supposed to arrive today.

My orders all seem to be on track. Let me know if they hose you.

Quote Originally Posted by jedimasterc View Post
    To the guy who alerted to the Prototype Vader that was put back on line. Huge thanks for the heads up. I am so happy to snag 2 of these guys. Again thank you.
    I thanked him on Facebook. He posted and I was able to order 2 that are being shipped to local store.
    My Rebelscum Trade List

Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast