Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Darth Vader - Prototype Edition

To each his own. It's what I anticipate I'm up against when it comes to harder to find items. You look harder or you spend harder buying from opportunists. They aren't as rewarding when they are abundant and easy to find.

6 colors (Purple, blue, orange, yellow, red, green) and 7 components (head, torso, arms, legs, saber) means potential number of variations= 6!x7!= 3,628,800.
    The real number of variants will be far, far less than that because the production run is probably less than 1% of that number and there's no reason there couldn't be duplicate combinations.
    Last edited by skywalker1973; 08-25-2019 at 08:36 AM.

To the guy who alerted to the Prototype Vader that was put back on line. Huge thanks for the heads up. I am so happy to snag 2 of these guys. Again thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by usul45 View Post
    Everything wrong with collecting in one self centered scalper post. You are why I and others have left this hobby and will never come back. Rebel scum, emphasis on the last word

I think original post was to troll board

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have still not been able to order this item... been checking Target site for weeks... very frustrating.

Any news if these will ever make it to the stores? I had similar problem with Gamorrean Guard 6" at Target. Target is really bad with their exclusives.
    Last edited by Wookiee_Smuggler; 08-25-2019 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wookiee_Smuggler View Post
    I have still not been able to order this item... been checking Target site for weeks... very frustrating.

Any news if these will ever make it to the stores? I had similar problem with Gamorrean Guard 6" at Target. Target is really bad with their exclusives.
    Maybe the guy who ordered 38 can help you out!
    LOOKING FOR:

Bosski's Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by jedimasterc View Post
    To the guy who alerted to the Prototype Vader that was put back on line. Huge thanks for the heads up. I am so happy to snag 2 of these guys. Again thank you.
    If it was my post that helped. You are welcome. I do try my best to help out the fellow scummers.

I think there are 18 known variants. I have not seen it documented though

I guess this explains why Target has been getting so many exclusives lately?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/target-te...200137791.html
    "You just watch yourself, we're wanted men! I have the death sentence on twelve systems!"

"is looking for new ways to reach customers amid weak traffic declines at malls."

LOL, this is what passes for writing at the Associated Press these days? If traffic declines are weak, that must mean traffic is going up...

Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast